What a bullshit statement--how does he know that Succop would have made the FG 5 yards closer?

Blocked? Bad snap? Fumble the ball? False start? Illegal Formation of their own? 

No way! The Stealers WOULD have made the Playoffs. 

It makes me laugh. And I love that they are fueling the Cheaters fans. 

I don't get on facebook or post a lot on there, but like I said before I am from about 50 mins north of Pittsburgh, so most people I associate with are fans of the Steelers.  I have been on the newsfeed all day today just to amuse myself.  Its hilarious shit.  If fact, its so outrageous and hilarious that I have thought about posting something, but I believe in karma and don't want to jinx anything for the Bengals. That is the only thing stopping me. 

Have those inbreds forgot all about the tainted 2006 SB run?
Knee capping a promising 3rd year QB.
Fatass Jerome Bettis fumbling the ball which should've been his legacy save for the fact that the guy who was trying to run it back for the colts had just been stabbed in the knee by his gf the night before.

Fucking inbreds.

When Succop missed that field goal I was eating that new pastrami subway sandwich I threw it across the room and started yelling with my mouth full no way no way and my wife was laying down like what's going on lmao

You do realize that pastrami is made from pork....right?

Archived