We Need To Talk About Andy..

Lets not pretend Akili or Klingler had nearly the talent Andy does at the skill positions...minus Cory Dillon for Smith.

Just ugly when you think about some of the squads from that forgetable Bengal era of football.   The talent?  The coaches?  

I don't understand how they aren't firing a coach this week.   

Just ugly when you think about some of the squads from that forgetable Bengal era of football.   The talent?  The coaches?  

I don't understand how they aren't firing a coach this week.   

I don't understand why Nugent wasn't fired after Carolina...the answer is the same:  THERE IS NO ACCOUNTABILITY!

No one worries about losing their jobs...so they don't bust their ass to get better.

If they don't care, WHY SHOULD WE?

I don't understand why Nugent wasn't fired after Carolina...the answer is the same:  THERE IS NO ACCOUNTABILITY!

No one worries about losing their jobs...so they don't bust their ass to get better.

Agree

Agree

Agree 10000%..I have been a bengals fan for way too long 44 years to be exact. for the amount of talent that this team has to keep playing the way they did yesterday in big games is pathetic. I have hoped for way too long with this team Until they fire Marvin nothing is going to change. and dalton is Dalton We should have drafted Teddy Bridgewater when we had the chance.

This. Completely.

Any hope at keeping this team died when they held on to Nuge ...keeping Dalton in and putting so much on his shoulders as the game progressed drove another nail into the coffin ...

Aren't we overreacting here just a little bit? Yes it was a suck performance all the way around, but folks seem to be writing us off too soon. Other teams go through this same kind of shit. What logical choice do we have other than to hope Andy starts to play with a chip on his shoulder?

People like me?

Fuck you khat. Seriously, fuck you.. FUCK YOU. FUCK. YOU.

I was on board with drafting Bridgewater and advocated same. I wanted them to wait on paying Dalton and make him earn it. All on record on this board. 

What I was not on board with was melting this board down over shit I couldn't change.  For all of your screaming about Dalton, how has that gone in terms of affecting change on the team? oh, wait, it's done shit. But what it has done is make this board unreadable.

So congrats for that. 

If I had gotten what I wanted, this team has Bridgewater, Dalton fucks up and is on bench, and money is not wasted. I didn't get what I wanted. But I also was mature enough not to fuck the board up whining about it for the last seven months.

Oh, and fuck you.

I have wanted Marvin gone since end of 2007 season. I guess it's my fault he is still here, in your fucked up world view? Go to hell. 

This might be my favorite mea culpa of all time.

+1

Aren't we overreacting here just a little bit? Yes it was a suck performance all the way around, but folks seem to be writing us off too soon. Other teams go through this same kind of shit. What logical choice do we have other than to hope Andy starts to play with a chip on his shoulder?

Most good teams never go thru this.  Certainly, not 3 times in one season.  

Shouldn't this team have played with a chip on its shoulder after the New England blowout?  Next week we give up 37 at home to a mehh Carolina team and tied.  BTW, Andy tried his best to give that game away as well.

Next week we score ZERO against Indy.  You know, that powerhouse team with the 18th ranked defense (which would be worse if not for shutting us out).

There is huge difference between losing close games and bouncing back or getting blown out one week and bouncing back with 5 straight wins (Patriots) and what we are doing.  We have been utterly humiliated 3 times in the last 6 games. 

People like me?

Fuck you khat. Seriously, fuck you.. FUCK YOU. FUCK. YOU.

I was on board with drafting Bridgewater and advocated same. I wanted them to wait on paying Dalton and make him earn it. All on record on this board. 

What I was not on board with was melting this board down over shit I couldn't change.  For all of your screaming about Dalton, how has that gone in terms of affecting change on the team? oh, wait, it's done shit. But what it has done is make this board unreadable.

So congrats for that. 

If I had gotten what I wanted, this team has Bridgewater, Dalton fucks up and is on bench, and money is not wasted. I didn't get what I wanted. But I also was mature enough not to fuck the board up whining about it for the last seven months.

Oh, and fuck you.

I have wanted Marvin gone since end of 2007 season. I guess it's my fault he is still here, in your fucked up world view? Go to hell. 

:lmao:

Your post is almost the same level of meltdown as your boy Andy last night.  Almost.  

I'm not the one who attacked all those who had anything negative to say about Andy Dalton.  You were that guy, remember?  But, to your credit, you did switch your position once you realized I was right all along.  

Here, re-watch this youtube of our favorite dbag QB that BAB posted above and remind yourself this is the guy you defended by personally attacking posters you now agree with and you may have murdered your family's pets in the fit of rage as well, I'm not sure.  But anyways, here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlIzqROCHVE

Some of you seem awful pleased with yourselves, though. I mean, you ARE Bengals fans right? The team that lost?

You can AndyDaltonAndyDaltonAndyDalton all you want and I can understand it up to a point, just realize you're dancing on the grave of your (supposedly) favorite team's season.

So ok, maybe you were right.. But why are you so damned happy about it?

Some of you seem awful pleased with yourselves, though. I mean, you ARE Bengals fans right? The team that lost?

You can AndyDaltonAndyDaltonAndyDalton all you want and I can understand it up to a point, just realize you're dancing on the grave of your (supposedly) favorite team's season.

I'm not at all happy about being right, it's just maybe we can stop attacking posters who might be critical of something going forward?

Probably because "we" (Dalton bashers) finally feel vindicated from all the harassment the past couple years. Go back and look how we were treated for speaking the truth.

Would have loved for it to be the other way, and Bengals winning.  Would gladly take the abuse and wish Dalton was playing all world.  Sadly, it's not the case.  The more people who realize Dalton is a significant hindrance to this team, hopefully a change can be made if the Bengals feel the pressure.  

Nobody is happy about it, but it sure is nice to know we were correct after all......only because of the sheer amount of hatred that was spewed towards anyone with the seemingly correct view that Dalton was/is/will be an issue.  Surely you can understand, you were one of the abusers.  

Thing is though....I don't take this shit personally one bit.  The ones calling out Dalton took much abuse from many posters....I'm simply bringing to light their plight, to acknowledge the steadfastness with which they held onto their correct belief that Dalton is a/the limiting factor.  I speak for those who have no voice, to vindicate them.  

Would have loved for it to be the other way, and Bengals winning.  Would gladly take the abuse and wish Dalton was playing all world.  Sadly, it's not the case.  The more people who realize Dalton is a significant hindrance to this team, hopefully a change can be made if the Bengals feel the pressure.  

Nobody is happy about it, but it sure is nice to know we were correct after all......only because of the sheer amount of hatred that was spewed towards anyone with the seemingly correct view that Dalton was/is/will be an issue.  Surely you can understand, you were one of the abusers.  

Thing is though....I don't take this shit personally one bit.  The ones calling out Dalton took much abuse from many posters....I'm simply bringing to light their plight, to acknowledge the steadfastness with which they held onto their correct belief that Dalton is a/the limiting factor.  I speak for those who have no voice, to vindicate them.  

But you're not correct. This team is 5-3-1. We're not 0-9. He will come out of it.

Archived