The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly - Broncos

Good lord, Ray lewis has been relentless in his praise of the Bengals on the post-game. Fighting against the narrative trying to be set by others on set.

Its fucking nuts. I literally just became a fan of him tonight. its fucked up. I know I know I know. But shit.

LOL. I love you silly fuckers hahaha. I'm so slaphappy and just....happy. Christ. What an awesome night this turned out to be. Monday Night? Never ever ever expected us to win this, guys. Fuck. Maybe we do have something here.

Yeah, this... 

3 completed passes to wide receivers in an entire game is pretty ugly.

So is Peyton Manning's fucking face after that 2nd Dre int.

But...yeah. I gotta actually watch the game. I got off work in the 4th quarter and didn't get to see more than half of that quarter.

I am still extremely happy about the win, because holy fuck, we made the playoffs, despite the tie and all the stupid shit we've endured this season. Yeah, we got blown out by the Pats. The Colts. The Browns. But hey. When it mattered, the entire team stepped the fuck up, clenched their butt cheeks, and MANNED UP.

But I think we should make a serious SERIOUS push for Randall Cobb in the offseason if the Pack doesn't feel like paying him. Andy's contract is gonna allow us to spend money on skill guys. If Cobb doesn't get a decent contract from the Pack, he probably wont from most places. We might be able to throw a good amount of cash at him on like a 3 yr deal.

Hill is going to break Dillon's rookie record next week

Agreed.

So is Peyton Manning's fucking face after that 2nd Dre int.

But...yeah. I gotta actually watch the game. I got off work in the 4th quarter and didn't get to see more than half of that quarter.

I am still extremely happy about the win, because holy fuck, we made the playoffs, despite the tie and all the stupid shit we've endured this season. Yeah, we got blown out by the Pats. The Colts. The Browns. But hey. When it mattered, the entire team stepped the fuck up, clenched their butt cheeks, and MANNED UP.

But I think we should make a serious SERIOUS push for Randall Cobb in the offseason if the Pack doesn't feel like paying him. Andy's contract is gonna allow us to spend money on skill guys. If Cobb doesn't get a decent contract from the Pack, he probably wont from most places. We might be able to throw a good amount of cash at him on like a 3 yr deal.

Agreed.

Why make a run for Cobb bro, AJ needs extended and also Marvin Jones and Sanu come back, another team will overpay for Cobb so no way

Why make a run for Cobb bro, AJ needs extended and also Marvin Jones and Sanu come back, another team will overpay for Cobb so no way

I'm kinda biased towards Cobb, honestly. AJ does need extended. And also....what?

Marvin Jones hasn't done shit in a year. Sanu hasn't done shit in 2 months. I'm not too keen on extending either of them past a 1 yr deal. Maybe whichever one takes the cheaper 3 yr deal, I accept. The other I forget exists. You spend money on Cobb because you're not spending much on your franchise QB. Your franchise QB isn't very good, but he isn't retarded enough to fuck up 3 step drop/pass too often. That's why we need more players who are able to absolutely wreck shit while in space. Enter: Cobb.

Plus he's got a slight injury history. Regardless, we have the money for him and AJ. Our MVPs (Hill and Gio) won't be looking for extentions for some years. Gio most likely wont get too much. Hill is gonna get 10 a year. We can find another scat in the draft though.

The WR's weren't getting much seperation at all last night, not to mention AJ was messed up the entire game. Throwing to them, for the most part, would have meant forcing the ball in there. Thankfully we have this thing called a "power running game" that we could fall back on.....especially once the weather rolled in.

The WR's weren't getting much seperation at all last night, not to mention AJ was messed up the entire game. Throwing to them, for the most part, would have meant forcing the ball in there. Thankfully we have this thing called a "power running game" that we could fall back on.....especially once the weather rolled in.

Yeah, with AJ hurt we just don't have anyone that can get open. That's why they played the screen game all night. What happened to the Sanu Canoe?! Big drop for him tonight. 

Hope Eifert can make a miracle return for the playoffs!

Archived