Andy Dalton named to Pro Bowl

We are literally never getting rid of him. How can you get rid of a guy who is always in the pro bowl and takes you to the playoffs? This is incredible.

Did Nugent win the award for best clutch kick in a Carolina Panthers game?
Did Eifert win the award for best elbow health?

Lmao you guys are killing me goddamn

We are literally never getting rid of him. How can you get rid of a guy who is always in the pro bowl and takes you to the playoffs? This is incredible.

Did Nugent win the award for best clutch kick in a Carolina Panthers game?

Did Eifert win the award for best elbow health?

Gresham is up for the Lou "The Toe" Groza award.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/20/joe-flacco-skips-pro-bowl-to-stay-home-with-pregnant-wife/

Flacco, Stafford, Ryan, Rivers, Brees, Roethlisberger, and Rodgers all said thanks but no thanks. Surprised Eli, Tannehill, Alex Smith, and Newton weren't invited before Dalton. 

Ummmm read it again. Stafford, Ryan & Brees are playing. Big Jen, Rivers & Rodgers out due to injury.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/20/joe-flacco-skips-pro-bowl-to-stay-home-with-pregnant-wife/

Flacco, Stafford, Ryan, Rivers, Brees, Roethlisberger, and Rodgers all said thanks but no thanks. Surprised Eli, Tannehill, Alex Smith, and Newton weren't invited before Dalton. 

They probably called ahead to decline.

Why? Dalton is better than all of them.

Eli: 276 yards per game, 30 touchdowns, and 14 ints, 92 rating

Smith: 218 yards per game, 18 touchdowns, 6 ints, 93 rating

Newton: 223 yards per game, 18 touchdowns, 12 ints, 82 rating

Dalton: 212 yards per game, 19 touchdowns, 17 ints, 83 rating

I'm well aware that statistics don't tell the whole story, but I disagree with your notion that Dalton is better than the other three.

Eli: 276 yards per game, 30 touchdowns, and 14 ints, 92 rating

Smith: 218 yards per game, 18 touchdowns, 6 ints, 93 rating

Newton: 223 yards per game, 18 touchdowns, 12 ints, 82 rating

Dalton: 212 yards per game, 19 touchdowns, 17 ints, 83 rating

I'm well aware that statistics don't tell the whole story, but I disagree with your notion that Dalton is better than the other three.

Coaches, the other players & fans as a whole agree with him. They are the ones who had him ahead of those QBs.

I heard the ProBowl committee really, really wanted Andy...something about needing someone who could deliver the pre-game pep talk or something.

:ninja:

Seriously, congrats to Andy, I don't care how he got there.  Bengals get passed over for this crap all the time, so I just want some of my players there.  Shame its not Whit, Adam, etc. though  :(

Coaches, the other players & fans as a whole agree with him. They are the ones who had him ahead of those QBs.

Yeah, coaches and players spend a lot of time watching teams that they aren't going to be playing against. I'm sure they all DVR the games and spend their off day on Monday watching them.

and LOL at the thought that the fan voters are informed.

Yeah, coaches and players spend a lot of time watching teams that they aren't going to be playing against. I'm sure they all DVR the games and spend their off day on Monday watching them.

and LOL at the thought that the fan voters are informed.

You're a fan, right?  Point taken! :lmao:

Archived