Andy Dalton named to Pro Bowl

I just think its funny the way the DHC changes their tune.

All the sudden dalton has gone from good and servicable qb that just cant get over the hump and might never be good enough to win a superbowl, to all the sudden a terrible qb who brings nothing to the table.

Its okay that you dont like dalton, but when you say stupid shit like that you lose all credibility if you ever had any.

I dont know what a DHC is (is there a facebook group for it?) but I dont think Dalton is someone that brings NOTHING to the table, I just don think he's good enough to win us a SB and question if he is good enough to win us a playoff game at this point.

It I was Andy Dalton I would have declined the probowl invite. He's gonna be the last quarterback selected lmao. Its like a pickup game and the shittiest person picked last

It would be kind of funny if a kicker got picked before him. :lol:

For the Dalton haters.....enjoy :ninja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K6RRVAfaWo

Not a Dalton hater, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.. Funny as hell... 

I have seen that used before for other rants, but this one may have been the best ever...

Don't worry Mrs. Dalton, he has to let him play... ha ha ha ha

Not a Dalton hater, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.. Funny as hell... 

I have seen that used before for other rants, but this one may have been the best ever...

Don't worry Mrs. Dalton, he has to let him play... ha ha ha ha

X2

"He can't even throw it 10 yards downfield!

Four years in a row going to the playoffs... i will give him that - winning is better then loosing.  Four playoff losses... hurts... but he's a Bengal and he's in the pro-bowl... good for him... maybe he will do some work with some of the other QB's and pick up something that will help him..

Archived