Burfict suspension upheld

Maybe the goal is to make Bengals fans so disgusted we give up & then they can move the team to Dubai or whoever throws the most cash at them. 

Sometimes I wonder. 

This man has an issue with hubris, though. Boston isn't a small market and the Patriot fanbase is large and vociferous, Goodell is pursuing deflate gate further into the court system...I sincerely think he just doesn't give a fuck. 

He's foolhardy and just not the brightest bulb in the box.

Should see all the people on the nfl Facebook post claiming burfict should've gotten much worse even banned from the league. Bengals fans even suggesting to cut him. What bull shit. I seen kuechly absolutely destroy a guy in the super bowl, if that was 55 I could only imagine the consequences. I don't know how burfict is ever going to shake this image he has. 

Should see all the people on the nfl Facebook post claiming burfict should've gotten much worse even banned from the league. Bengals fans even suggesting to cut him. What bull shit. I seen kuechly absolutely destroy a guy in the super bowl, if that was 55 I could only imagine the consequences. I don't know how burfict is ever going to shake this image he has. 

america is a bunch of oversensitive pussies nowadays

Archived