On 5/28/2021 at 8:26 AM, membengal said:

you are a moron. Only you could turn the Texans burning 28 draft spots to get a guy they could have had for nothing and then cutting him into an example of Houston's competence. What a fucking asswipe dumbass poster you are. You know what those oh-so-savvy Texans COULD have done? NOT fucked away 28 places of draft position on a guy they could have gotten after he cleared waivers (who they cut a month later anyway) and instead have stayed put and used their pick in the sixth round to move even higher up in the draft if that was their particular choice of tea. But, hey, any chance you can get as a franchise to set fire to draft spots for a guy non one else wanted only to cut him a month later, you totally got to do that. Savvy shit there. 

Nevertheless, that will be the last time I respond to your batshit insane self-loathing trolling. Off to the phantom zone with you.

What?  Damn Dude, you need to take a chill pill!  😂 just because someone has a difference of opinion on this matter does not make one a moron, but you are now a Clown to me.  Please do not respond to me because I couldn’t care less what you think! Thanks! A Troll?  😂 

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another player was added to the list on that site:   TCU TE Pro Wells

Chrisman is another local boy…Lasalle HS. He’s got a nice leg, was always a consistent punter for the Buckeyes. I could see him sticking on the PS and taking over for Huber next year. 

That is what we want - a punter that only punts 2-3 times a game

Posted Images