Undrafted Free Agent Signings + Rumours

22 minutes ago, JennyWilliamson said:

They all are brilliant punters. Personally, I like Antonio Phillips. I also saw him in a football punting camp. No play in Phillips' skill set characterizes him more than his fourth quarter performance. Interception in the MAC Championship Game.

Yes you're right Antonio Phillips is Amazing, his punting skills are on another level..  

I wasn’t sure where to put this, so here it is.

The tiny Division III college I attended in Kentucky just announced a new athletic facility including an indoor practice facility.  This is a 1,200 student D3 school.  
image.jpeg.53e36fc90321d583fabc7b152bf9c8bf.jpeg

And motherfucking Mike Brown can’t afford an indoor practice facility…or good coaches. Fuck. 

5 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

The tiny Division III college I attended in Kentucky just announced a new athletic facility including an indoor practice facility.  This is a 1,200 student D3 school.  

And motherfucking Mike Brown can’t afford an indoor practice facility…or good coaches. Fuck. 

Oh, he can defintely afford it.

1 hour ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

It would enhance the franchise value, so yes I would

The facility U Earl posted looks good..

What would the cost be foe a similar one?

Seems if MB would sell naming rights to whoever he chooses he could build it with no expense to the team..

Then again its his father's name so......

13 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Holy cow…Centre has put more than just a practice facility together. Like $50million more

https://www.centre.edu/centre-college-announces-new-50-million-initiative-devoted-to-wellness-and-athletic-excellence/

Danville KY. Where does their dough come from? 

11 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Holy cow…Centre has put more than just a practice facility together. Like $50million more

https://www.centre.edu/centre-college-announces-new-50-million-initiative-devoted-to-wellness-and-athletic-excellence/

Pretty sure base tuition is in the $50K/yr range...although I guess they don't have all that many students.  Maybe rich alumni and donations?

13 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Illegal marihuana growers laundering their drug money.

1/2 :ninja: 

1 hour ago, OU_Stripes said:

Where are we putting it?

Exactly. Funny how no one ever seems to be able to really answer that question. They're completely landlocked downtown so I don't see how that's going to work out. Maybe put it out in Williamsburg next to the new Purina factory. Call it Tiger Chow Field by Purina.

51 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Exactly. Funny how no one ever seems to be able to really answer that question. They're completely landlocked downtown so I don't see how that's going to work out. Maybe put it out in Williamsburg next to the new Purina factory. Call it Tiger Chow Field by Purina.

Lol..

10 hours ago, OU_Stripes said:

Where are we putting it?

Knock down Heritage Arena or whatever they call it now. Place sucks. Wouldn’t let us smoke weed at an Ozzy concert.  Hoe can you see Ozzy sober??

On 11/6/2021 at 12:16 AM, Le Tigre said:

You can ask that about a lot of schools.  As an alumni I was pretty shocked. 

17 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Literally right across the street at the practice field, just add a covering to protect from the elements. 

This has already been discussed, they're not allowed to do that. Some kind of zoning issue. 

If they really want to make it happen, it'll have to be in the burbs somewhere. 

Of course then all we'll hear is how cheap they are for having to bus their players to a facility off site. 

6 hours ago, SF2 said:

Knock down Heritage Arena or whatever they call it now. Place sucks. Wouldn’t let us smoke weed at an Ozzy concert.  How can you see Ozzy sober??

Last time I visited, I walked back there - that place is really dumpy looking.

2 hours ago, spicoli said:

This has already been discussed, they're not allowed to do that. Some kind of zoning issue. 

If they really want to make it happen, it'll have to be in the burbs somewhere. 

Of course then all we'll hear is how cheap they are for having to bus their players to a facility off site. 

Elon Musk can make one of his tunnel thingies. 

Archived