Who Starts the AFC Championship Game Thread?

Who Starts the AFC Championship Game Thread?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who Starts the AFC Championship Game Thread?

• High School Harry
    • Membengal
    • Claptonrocks
    • Jamie B

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/30/2022 at 12:00 PM

I have gone back and checked the season’s Game Day Thread starters. Hopefully I didn’t miss anyone, but if so please nominate yourself. 

I have not included my name in this, as my record in starting these is not good. 

Decent to very good records for everyone else. We will need all good juju for this game, so choose wisely Indiana. 

1 hour ago, tibor75 said:

Can we have a Conference Championship Sewer Brewer where players from all four teams are eligible? 

no,

whats wrong?  you just cant watch football without looking for a reason to put someone down? 

how about for the rest of the season you find hidden gems to bring to light, like a well timed block or someone hustling down field to assist in a tackle or to block and get their teammate an extra yard?

6 minutes ago, stryker57 said:

no,

whats wrong?  you just cant watch football without looking for a reason to put someone down? 

how about for the rest of the season you find hidden gems to bring to light, like a well timed block or someone hustling down field to assist in a tackle or to block and get their teammate an extra yard?

He desperately seeks attention and unfortunately chose to promote negative issues of the team to do so.

Now that he's irrelevant since they are winning, he needs another avenue for attention...very sad he has to live in the past.

Glad I've had him blocked and he only shows when quoted, but hopefully tibor can come up with something more relevant next season, win or lose tomorrow.

I vote HSH.

34 minutes ago, stryker57 said:

no,

What would we call this award? 

Kevin SuckeverGem of the Week? 

23 hours ago, tibor75 said:

What would we call this award? 

Kevin SuckeverGem of the Week? 

yep see you cant help yourself . is your life so pathetic you have to put people down to feel better  about yourself?  sad...  well over here the bengals are going to the super bowl !! i know in 2 weeks you'll be looking for someone to put down to make you feel better ... do us a favor and award yourself something . 

Archived