Keeping our enemies close: 2023

39 minutes ago, Cricket said:

…why are the refs allowing the KC tackle(s) line up too far back?  

The line judge should be fired, the RT Taylor was off the line of scrimmage on every pass play.

The refs tried to give them the game with that PI but thanks to Toney dropping the every pass, even the refs couldn't help.

9 minutes ago, Montana Bengal said:

Liking KCs Oline

Donovan Smith and Jawan Taylor are garbage....steaming hot garbage...the Cheifs are in for a rude awakening. Mahomes is going to get hit a lot this year....a lot.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Gary said:

I don't think we will be facing the Chiefs in the playoffs. I don't think they will make it to us. We don't need a bye week in the playoffs, and would rather not have one, but It's going to be us against the Bills, Raiders, or Jets. 

Bills and Ravens will be tough wins in 

playoffs if they  meet..

Winning numbers he AFCN will be a huge task..

Thanks God we have the King of the North..

• Upvote 1

Chiefs receivers were hot garbage with all those drops.  No wonder Mahomes targets Kelce so much.  Can't count on those other guys. 

Lions offense was very interesting.  Kind of a throwback.  Mauler OL and they use a FB a lot.  Goff isn't anything special, but if he's clean he can make the throws. 

If the Chiefs are without Kelce for a period of time it will be interesting to see how they keep the offense moving.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Chiefs receivers were hot garbage with all those drops.  No wonder Mahomes targets Kelce so much.  Can't count on those other guys. 

Lions offense was very interesting.  Kind of a throwback.  Mauler OL and they use a FB a lot.  Goff isn't anything special, but if he's clean he can make the throws. 

If the Chiefs are without Kelce for a period of time it will be interesting to see how they keep the offense moving.

Chiefs are in big trouble without Kelce.

Toney is absolute garbage.

Hopefully they lose next week to give the Bengals cushion early on..

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Chris Jones just got more expensive ... 

Pay the man or keep losing. 

IMG_20230908_113926.jpg

Jones was in a luxury suite feeding his face and watching his team lose..

KC should trade him and take the 30

plus mil he's asking and spend it on 

a couple quality dlinemen..

The draft picks hey could acquire would benefit as well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

[This morning, NFL HQ Bunker]

5vw219.gif

Commish Roger: (waives hand) "I went to bed early last night, so how much did my Chiefs win by? I trust zee script went to plan" 

Secretary: "Sorry sir, but KC lost to the Lions, 21-20." 

2nDF1K.gif

Roger: "Whatz zee hell." (takes off glasses)

Secretary: (frightened) "But, mein Roger, they can still go 16-1, and we can make sure that next week Kelce returns and gets 3 TDs and make it a redemption story. Don't be angry, please. How were we supposed to know Dan Campbell could devise a winning game plan? We were not even sure he could read." 

lbE5Uc.gif

Roger: (fuhrerious) "How in zee fuck do they lose to the Lions!? Who were supposed to be 7-10 this season! Nothing is in Detroit except for closed factories and lead water! I only put the Lions in zee opener so Mahomes could get 5 TDs and be on the cover of SI for week 1, with the title, 'The greatest of all time on 1 or 2 legs'. They are already printed! That was the script! I explained everything in detail to the referees! And told them to use 5th downs if needed! Mazzerfuckers!!!" (shoots dog in basement)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

[This morning, NFL HQ Bunker]

5vw219.gif

Commish Roger: "I went to bed early last night, so how much did my Chiefs win by? I trust zee script went to plan"

Secretary: "Sorry sir, but KC lost to the Lions, 21-20." 

2nDF1K.gif

Roger: "Whatz zee hell." (takes off glasses)

Secretary: (frightened) "But, mein Roger, they can still go 16-1, and we can make sure that next week Kelce returns and gets 3 TDs and make it a redemption story. Don't be angry, please. How were we supposed to know Dan Campbell could devise a winning game plan? We were not even sure he could read." 

lbE5Uc.gif

Roger: (fuhrerious) "How in zee fuck do they lose to the Lions!? Who were supposed to be 7-10 this season! Nothing is in Detroit except for closed factories and lead water! I only put the Lions in zee opener so Mahomes could get 5 TDs and be on the cover of SI for week 1, with the title, 'The greatest of all time on 1 or 2 legs'. That was the script! I explained everything in detail! Mazzerfuckers!!!" (shoots dog in basement)

Refs definitely favor the leagues prima donnas.

All team sports actually.

Bengals are now The Prima Donna.

Roger knows it and will abide by it...reluctantly since it's a smaller market.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

The refs tried to give them the game with that PI but thanks to Toney dropping the every pass, even the refs couldn't help.

This is the main way to overcome the NFL slant: either play perfectly (see HOU vs NY Knicks NBA Finals), or have the anointed team screw up royally.