Keeping our enemies close: 2023

5 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

They have been dodging bullets all year—getting by on running the ball and great defense. Not certain this changes anything for them—as they haven’t been reliant on him anyway. 

They wouldn't have beaten the Ravens last week without his playing QB like he's a RB. Playing like this comes at a price. He's had 2 ACL surgeries. Now this. His body is taking a beating

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sea Ray said:

They wouldn't have beaten the Ravens last week without his playing QB like he's a RB. Playing like this comes at a price. He's had 2 ACL surgeries. Now this. His body is taking a beating

He went 14-14 in the second half AFTER the injury. Maybe it made him better 🤫?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Going to make Sunday's Stains v Squeels game more interesting.

Should be a ax fight.

I might even watch it.

Surprisingly to me, the Clowns are still favored in that game, although the line has moved from -2.5 to -1.0 since the Watson news.

Someone help me out here: if not for the bad spot on 4th down in the Stealers game against the Dolphins and the bad call on the backwards pass last Sunday, are the Stealers 4-5? Were those two calls game deciders?

34 minutes ago, Bleeds Orange said:

Surprisingly to me, the Clowns are still favored in that game, although the line has moved from -2.5 to -1.0 since the Watson news.

Someone help me out here: if not for the bad spot on 4th down in the Stealers game against the Dolphins and the bad call on the backwards pass last Sunday, are the Stealers 4-5? Were those two calls game deciders?

th-18.jpeg

• Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Relax, he paid for hand jobs...no reason to be in prison. 

He sexually assaulted 20+ women, with several alleging actions that would meet the definition of rape.

Fuck him, this was not going to "exotic asian massage" and asking for a "happy ending", he was going on Instagram and choosing therapists he liked, inviting them to his house as an NFL QB (who wouldn't go for such a high profile client?), and then cornering them alone so he could assault them.

I'm glad he's injured, shame it's not permanent. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

He sexually assaulted 20+ women, with several alleging actions that would meet the definition of rape.

Fuck him, this was not going to "exotic asian massage" and asking for a "happy ending", he was going on Instagram and choosing therapists he liked, inviting them to his house as an NFL QB (who wouldn't go for such a high profile client?), and then cornering them alone so he could assault them.

I'm glad he's injured, shame it's not permanent. 

If it was so bad then why did several of the women come back to Watson's home to provide services after the initial alleged assault? Why did not a single woman go to the police after their alleged sexual assault? The police investigated and found no evidence to press charges, so unless you know more about this than the police and the DA then you should stop acting like you were in the room. 

No one forced these women to do anything, they saw a payday and went for it. I refuse to believe that if some crime took place with over 20 women and not a single one reported it to the police, but only after a civil case in which there was a possibility of payday did all of these women come out of the blue with accusations. A lot of these women were Instagram "models" who didn't know the first thing about a massage, they were there for a sexual encounter and took advantage of a situation to get paid in a civil suit. 

To call him a rapist is going too far, no one accused him of that nor did the police find any evidence that said he did anything like rape. 

56 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

If it was so bad then why did several of the women come back to Watson's home to provide services after the initial alleged assault? Why did not a single woman go to the police after their alleged sexual assault? The police investigated and found no evidence to press charges, so unless you know more about this than the police and the DA then you should stop acting like you were in the room. 

No one forced these women to do anything, they saw a payday and went for it. I refuse to believe that if some crime took place with over 20 women and not a single one reported it to the police, but only after a civil case in which there was a possibility of payday did all of these women come out of the blue with accusations. A lot of these women were Instagram "models" who didn't know the first thing about a massage, they were there for a sexual encounter and took advantage of a situation to get paid in a civil suit. 

To call him a rapist is going too far, no one accused him of that nor did the police find any evidence that said he did anything like rape. 

Thanks for the info DeShaun..

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Actually sort of curious with this CFT-Stealer match today. 

CFT going with DTR (but may sign Flacco tomorrow?). 

See if they can beat up the Stealers a bit?

It’s either this game, or finishing up with leaves. 

I’ll be in the living room when hubby watches the game but my full attention won’t be on the game.

• Upvote 1