Keeping our enemies close: 2023

1 hour ago, palmer4mvp said:

I wish the whole franchise would just disappear forever. I can’t stand their colors, uniforms, the “stiller footbaw” way of playing to injure, and the preferential treatment they seem to get year in and year out.   If Little Ben had to unretire it would be the best thing for the Bengals. 

They got it again with a Sunday game.  An extra days rest while the Clowns have to play Saturday.  I have said this over the years they cater to these dirtbags. 

On 1/7/2024 at 11:33 PM, TigerJ@w said:

I cannot believe we are not in while the shitty Barfalo and Dollgirls are in. Sickening to see.  

More sickening to see the squealers who lost to Arizona and the cheatriots in successive home games in the playoffs they absolutely should not be in the playoffs and if they were to win even one playoff game I'll be convinced the league is fixed not that I don't think it is already 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

I cannot believe we are not in while the shitty Barfalo and Dollgirls are in. Sickening to see.  

Well, I do believe we had the hardest schedule of any team this year. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

Well, I do believe we had the hardest schedule of any team this year. 

That is why it sucks even more.  I have thought of this for many years and I think the NFL needs a divsion shake up.  Why should certain teams get to play in weak arse divsions all the time.  Swap a team say every two years.  I know they aren't going to try and say they do it to save money as teams being closer.  That is just a crock if they did. 

Do away with divisions and every team could just be an 'independent' with a random schedule spit out by a computer based on results from the previous season. 

With luxurious air travel there is no need for a region based schedule.

• Upvote 1

On 1/7/2024 at 9:54 PM, SF2 said:

That isn’t how the tax code works.  You don’t get to write off a donation dollar for dollar.  

That is absolutely the case. And if he doesn't get the charitable donation write off, he can write it off as a business expense, which it is. However Tepper is worth somewhere in the neighborhood of $20 billion so you don't damage him with fines

2 hours ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

They should not beat the Bills especially without watt

That's the difference maker..

Trouble is how many times will Allen 

win or lose this game in 60mins

.He truly is a wonder to watch .

Bills win.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Shebengal said:

Geez, even when Pisspuke is supposed to be on the road, they get the benefit of potentially being a "home" team if this moves to Cleveland. :(

Apparently the NFL has come out and said there is no truth to this.  Also, the weather in Buffalo doesn't look to be that bad now.  Maybe 1-3".

• Upvote 1

On 1/11/2024 at 3:25 PM, BlackJesus said:

^ Factory of Sadness going to be one and done. 

Cleveland can't have nice things. Nor should they. 

The could've had one^h^h^h TWO of these if the Clevelanders hadn't driven Art and his team out of town in 1995.

FB_IMG_1705093876524.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AmishBengalFan said:

The could've had one^h^h^h TWO of these if the Clevelanders hadn't driven Art and his team out of town in 1995.

FB_IMG_1705093876524.jpg

Most people never think about this (especially those who don't even remember the Ravens being in Cleveland), but how strange would it be to have the two-time Super Bowl champion Browns with the #1 overall seed in this year's playoffs?

2 hours ago, Bleeds Orange said:

Most people never think about this (especially those who don't even remember the Ravens being in Cleveland), but how strange would it be to have the two-time Super Bowl champion Browns with the #1 overall seed in this year's playoffs?

In an alternate universe, it is probable that they never would have had the ultimate success the Rats did. 

Belichick was HC in ‘95. He was on thin ice in CLE, but probably wasn’t going to get canned. His staff (inclusive of Nick Saban) would have held. No move…no shakeup of staff/GM….and ultimately no Brian Billick. Belichick may get canned in ‘96 or ‘97…but Vinny Testaverde is still QB. No Brady in CLE. 

The rest can unravel on its own. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1