22 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

i will not be in town, i have been sick in some form for nearly 3 weeks, had 6 days of the worst ive felt starting sept 2nd, then the following friday ended up in the ER with my oxygen around 74, was in the hospital for 4 days, been home, but still on oxygen since then, should be off oxygen by this weekend but not risking travel. I ended up with Legionnaires disease (wtf?!?!) a bacterial infection that caused pneumonia in both lungs, I have weened down from 6 oxygen to 1 and and keeping a 92-95 oxygen level, so i hope to be off in a day or two. Then the antibiotic had adverse effects with a statin i take causing muscle breakdown and burning and pain in my muscles hands and feet. So i cannot pickup certain things and have a constant pain in my feet currently as well. The pains seems to be lessoning, but still an issue.

I hope to get to a game soon, but im off the books for a few more weeks. 

Jesus dude, I hope you get better soon 🙏

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, GoBengals said:

i will not be in town, i have been sick in some form for nearly 3 weeks, had 6 days of the worst ive felt starting sept 2nd, then the following friday ended up in the ER with my oxygen around 74, was in the hospital for 4 days, been home, but still on oxygen since then, should be off oxygen by this weekend but not risking travel. I ended up with Legionnaires disease (wtf?!?!) a bacterial infection that caused pneumonia in both lungs, I have weened down from 6 oxygen to 1 and and keeping a 92-95 oxygen level, so i hope to be off in a day or two. Then the antibiotic had adverse effects with a statin i take causing muscle breakdown and burning and pain in my muscles hands and feet. So i cannot pickup certain things and have a constant pain in my feet currently as well. The pains seems to be lessoning, but still an issue.

Holy shit, dude… 😳 

13 hours ago, Elflocko said:

Holy shit, dude… 😳 

its always somethin.

4 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Ugh!  Hope you are only on the inactive list for the weekend and

don't have to be put on IR for a longer stint.

Hope you get healthier and feel better.

shit im on the PUP, been down 3 weeks as of today. the 1st was the last healthy day i had. light at the end of the tunnel though!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/21/2023 at 3:24 PM, GoBengals said:

Prayers for a quick recovery Go!!! We'll catch up when you get a chance to get to town for a game, I would really like to meet you in person and shake your hand for holding this motley crew together!!! I'm sure you would get along great with our tailgate gang, HSH could attest to our own "motlyness"! Okay, any others that will be at the Monday night game and would want to stop by the tailgate, we should have everything set up and ready to go by 3:00 (planning on arriving by 2:00) Same place as described in earlier post (school bus is still yellow), I'll be in white jersey #54. :drinks:

3 hours ago, MOC said:

Prayers for a quick recovery Go!!! We'll catch up when you get a chance to get to town for a game, I would really like to meet you in person and shake your hand for holding this motley crew together!!! I'm sure you would get along great with our tailgate gang, HSH could attest to our own "motlyness"! Okay, any others that will be at the Monday night game and would want to stop by the tailgate, we should have everything set up and ready to go by 3:00 (planning on arriving by 2:00) Same place as described in earlier post (school bus is still yellow), I'll be in white jersey #54. :drinks:

thank you! we will definetly have to meet up next time. I tentatively have my eyes set on that Bills game i think its SNF? only thing that could be in the way would be if my kid has a basketball game and is actually going to play (unlikely as a freshman). so we shall see.

Healthwise i am teasing being off the oxygen starting last night, i slept with it on just in case, but all day today i have been off the oxygen and keeping a healthy oxygen level. so going to do some walking around and stuff ans see how it goes, but its looking like today or tomorrow is the end of the oxygen

• Upvote 1