20th Annual Guess the Bengals First Pick Contest Thread!!! *******Sparky wins!!!*******

• Jason changed the title to 20th Annual Guess the Bengals First Pick Contest Thread!!! *******Contest extended to Monday at 6 pm EDT!!!!*******
  • Jason changed the title to 20th Annual Guess the Bengals First Pick Contest Thread!!! *******Closed for guesses*******
13 hours ago, Griever said:

Not looking to get in now, but can you explain the bookend rule again?

People had a habit of “bookending” people’s tie breaker guess. Usually it was Oldschooler. Someone would pick, say, 132 as their tie breaker and then 2 people would pick 131 and 133. To prevent this, I added a rule that if someone picked 131 to a 132 no one could guess closer than 143. 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Jason said:

People had a habit of “bookending” people’s tie breaker guess. Usually it was Oldschooler. Someone would pick, say, 132 as their tie breaker and then 2 people would pick 131 and 133. To prevent this, I added a rule that if someone picked 131 to a 132 no one could guess closer than 143. 

Thanks

38 minutes ago, Cricket said:

Should we now ask that this thread be pinned?

Yes. Would a moderator pin this. 
I usually ask when I post the thread. Didn’t this time. You’d think after 20 years the mods would know. :lol:

• Upvote 1