55 members have voted

1. 1. Week 3 Prediction

• Bengals by 2tds+
    • Bengals by 7-13 pts
    • Bengals by 1-6 pts
    • Titans by 1-6 pts
    • Titans by 7-13 pts
    • Titans by 2+ tds

Too early I need to look at injuries. AJ, Burfict, Thompson, Smith, zeitler, jones, Eifert...... That's almost 15% of our starters! If we run like last week with the smash brothers we should have the same success as Dallas in the run game! Maybe more, our D went most of the game without Burfict, still I think it will cost us a score. I feel like we will win but by less then a TD... Bengals by 6

What's the over-under on felony arrests? Wait, there's games too? Figures that in the season the Bengals finally have the talent, vision and demeanor to win it all, nobody wants to talk about the play on the field.
As for the game, with the way the defense has been embarrassing quarterbacks Jake Locker doesn't stand a chance at cracking 50 QBR and the Bengals win big.

I think it will be a tough game.  We should win, but there have been plenty of games that we should have won, but didn't.  Throw in all of the injuries and I think it will be closer than any of us are hoping for.  I think we still pull it out, but it may be a frustrating game to watch.  The scary thing is if our running game doesn't work we're going to be in for a long day.  I like how we ran vs. ATL, but I still think we averaged less than 4 YPC against a very bad defense.  True they may have had more men in the box b/c we didn't have AJ and it wouldn't be surprising if Tennessee does the same thing.

We have a lot of injuries. We've been playing really well. We haven't turned the ball over. People are starting to notice us.

All of those things ring my alarm bells. Regression to the mean says we'll have an int or two. Only so many injuries you can overcome. We don't play well in the spotlight.

BUT we should eke a win out. I just worry it'll be closer than we'd like.

Picked 7-13 only because I think we will by a TD.  Got a feeling it will be a close game, with us running a lot and playing a lot of field position.  We are also due a turnover or two unfortunately, which could hurt us some too.  I just think the Titans will struggle to score with the offense they have.  They did hang up 26 on KC, who turned over the ball 3 times, but only 10 points against Dallas.  hard to figure, but I figure they will struggle.

Bengals blitz the piss out of Locker.. Hit him frequently and rattle him.  He throws 2+ picks, including 1 for a TD.  That is more than enough for a W.  Andy throws his first pick this week too, likely on a deflection intended for Gresham, but as per usual, the Defense holds Titans to a FG after the "sudden change".

Hill breaks a long TD this week.  Hewitt scores in the red zone.  Hunt gets his first sack and Dunlap keeps his 1 a week pace as well.

Bengals roll into bye week... 27-16

Bengals blitz the piss out of Locker.. Hit him frequently and rattle him.  He throws 2+ picks, including 1 for a TD.  That is more than enough for a W.  Andy throws his first pick this week too, likely on a deflection intended for Gresham, but as per usual, the Defense holds Titans to a FG after the "sudden change".

Hill breaks a long TD this week.  Hewitt scores in the red zone.  Hunt gets his first sack and Dunlap keeps his 1 a week pace as well.

Bengals roll into bye week... 27-16

dang....that's oddly specific.....are you a Seer, by chance?

I will have to keep an eye on that friend....

Anyway, I hate to be the Nancy, but I think we may be due for a step back.  I still will say it will be a win, then all the talking heads can talk about the unbeaten Bengals vs.  New England for the next two weeks and wonder if it will be 2-0 in Andy's favor after that.  Remember the boys did literally beat them in our house---they couldn't even get a single TD on us.  Not to mention the only TD in the game was scored by the Law Firm, a former Patriot.  A little twisting of the dagger if you ask me.

Archived