Bengals trade for Taylor Mays! (Trade is Official, Lap says 2013 7th round pick)

[quote name='BlackJesus' timestamp='1314060967' post='1019523']
[b][color=#ff0000]Mays and Sands will be the starters soon[/color] and give the Bengals the biggest and most physical safties in the entire NFL !!![/b]
[/quote]

God I hope not.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1314063673' post='1019568']Hopefully this turns out to be as good of a trade as the Brian Leonard trade was for the Bengals.
Also a former 2nd round pick.

Orien Harris for Brian Leonard. And we ended up getting Harris back.

Rams :pointlaff:[/quote]

I knew Leonard was a trade... Forgot what the deal was. Yes, that was a good deal.

Curiously, Mike Brown tends to do well with trades... on the rare occasions that he makes them. Of course, there were some he hasnt made that I will never understand the "logic" behind.

But re successful ones - James Brooks was a steal, the RB that they drafted and traded to NO for a #4 (forget his name) was a steal, getting a #2 for Dillon, etc.

[center][quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1314063087' post='1019555'][/center][center][b][size=6]Said Maualuga of Mays: “He’s a competitor, great teammate, he works hard in the weight room and classroom.”[/size][/b][/quote][/center][center][img]http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens4411072module32566322photo_1241928391TaylorMaysRayMaualuga.jpg[/img]

[/center][center][quote name='schotzee' timestamp='1314060632' post='1019509'][/center][center][size=6][b]I 'm sure BJ is happy as well ![/b] :)[/size][/center][center][/quote][/center][center][img]http://asset3.wellmedia.ca/images/large/products/futuro-deluxe-wrist-stabilizer-r_1188405022_LRG.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote name='TrustNMarvin' timestamp='1314065334' post='1019590']
I don't think he wrapped up in any of those videos. Whiffing on the big hit will get him benched or cut.
[/quote]

yeah, it's as if he doesn't have arms. he goes in like a missile. still like the move though assuming its a low pick

Archived