Stealers / Broncos game

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' timestamp='1326078351' post='1087566']
Well that sucked cocks in Hell. Don't know what to say. Defense bent over all day and said "Yes Tebow, may I have another". Dick Lebeau has got to go. Too many mistakes, turnovers, injuries, distractions all year. Got lucky a lot this year. Ben needs to play more consistent. Even when he was going well early in the season he would still fuck up at least once a game. His ball security is awful. Could have won it maybe before overtime but he fumbles the fucking thing. Oh, well. This one will hurt for a while but what are you going to do? Can't even really be mad as Tebow. He played a hell (oh sorry Tim) a heck of a game. Got to tip Ben's hat to him.

Been fun fucking with you all this year. You all are on the rise. Steelers will be back next year hopefully and make another run.

Good luck with your 118 draft picks. Hopefully we get an Olinemen in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th round.

Later
[/quote]

Sure it's not that side of the ball getting old and slow?

And was it just me or was Troy not on the field for that last play? Did he get hurt?

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1326079517' post='1087584']

Sure it's not that side of the ball getting old and slow?

And was it just me or was Troy not on the field for that last play? Did he get hurt?
[/quote]

Steelers are aging on defense. Polamalu was lined up as a linebacker and was out of the play when the ball was thrown. Mundy was the safety chasing Thomas.

[quote name='mroby85' timestamp='1326078176' post='1087565']

Really? I know he plays up injuries for all theyre worth, but I thought he was clearly less mobile than usual today.
[/quote]
I thought he looked like normal in the 4th running around making plays. There was one point in the first half he went running down the field after an official and looked to be in no pain. He may have not 100 percent but he was close.

Well that sucked cocks in Hell. Don't know what to say. Defense bent over all day and said "Yes Tebow, may I have another". Dick Lebeau has got to go. Too many mistakes, turnovers, injuries, distractions all year. Got lucky a lot this year. Ben needs to play more consistent. Even when he was going well early in the season he would still fuck up at least once a game. His ball security is awful. Could have won it maybe before overtime but he fumbles the fucking thing. Oh, well. This one will hurt for a while but what are you going to do? Can't even really be mad as Tebow. He played a hell (oh sorry Tim) a heck of a game. Got to tip Ben's hat to him.

Been fun fucking with you all this year. You all are on the rise. Steelers will be back next year hopefully and make another run.

Good luck with your 118 draft picks. Hopefully we get an Olinemen in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th round.

Later
[/quote]

You have class Bam.

[quote name='AmishBengalFan' timestamp='1326073920' post='1087502']
Okay, everybody, let's all count how many times they replay that TD on ESPN. It'll be all Tebow, all the time, from now until next week's game against the Patriots.
[/quote]

I turned off NFL network and ESPN since I got back from Houston... I know I'm not going to turn it on til game time next week..

As glad I am that the Stealers lost...after watching all 4 Wildcard Weekend games...I'm not sure how much more of this fucking NFL=NBA/WWE/Harlem Globetrotters circus sideshow shit I can stand.

Between all of the over-used "rules" and the referee-dominated ingredients, it's not remotely close to a real game any longer.

Later
[/quote]

It takes temerity to show up on a rivals' message board after a kick-in-the-nuts loss. Now let's all hope the Ravens are one-and-done as well.

Bring on next season!

Anyone catch Florio hosting Dan Patrick Show today? In his best and worst of the weekend he gave Big Ben a double. Said the large fedora on the extra large head was awful, then called him out for his yellow, injured ankle shoe. Said he was making sure everyone remembered he was hurt, and that it was really lame.

[quote name='mongo' timestamp='1326133223' post='1087736']
Anyone catch Florio hosting Dan Patrick Show today? In his best and worst of the weekend he gave Big Ben a double. Said the large fedora on the extra large head was awful, then called him out for his yellow, injured ankle shoe. Said he was making sure everyone remembered he was hurt, and that it was really lame.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure the yellow shoe was on his "good" foot...not that Florio would let facts get in the way. Regardless, it did look pretty stupid.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1326074753' post='1087519']
Awesome. Guy completed 10 passes for 316 yards. Just beat up on the number 1 defense in the league. Good for him. Hope he beats Brady next week and takes down the Ravens the week after.

I
[/quote]

I know this was made like last night and it's been forever since i've made a post, but isn't there another show of providence there with the dude's name and whoever it is? I mean, the poster's name is "JC", and the only JC i know of wears number 15,,,,,

Just noticing.

Just perusing the now-back-up-and-running DaveWorld (StealerNation)...see where both Hampton and Starks have ACL issues (maybe tears) from yesterday. Keisel messed up his groin bad, and Pouncey needs surgery for his ankle. Going along with Mendenhall's tear...they came out of the last two games with some fairly serious hurts.

[quote name='Le Tigre' timestamp='1326144383' post='1087831']Just perusing the now-back-up-and-running DaveWorld (StealerNation)...see where both Hampton and Starks have ACL issues (maybe tears) from yesterday. Keisel messed up his groin bad, and Pouncey needs surgery for his ankle. Going along with Mendenhall's tear...they came out of the last two games with some fairly serious hurts.[/quote]

Right... Saw this on Pro Football Talk...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/09/steelers-hampton-keisel-and-starks-all-have-serious-injuries/

[quote name='Le Tigre' timestamp='1326144383' post='1087831']
Just perusing the now-back-up-and-running DaveWorld (StealerNation)...see where both Hampton and Starks have ACL issues (maybe tears) from yesterday. Keisel messed up his groin bad, and Pouncey needs surgery for his ankle. Going along with Mendenhall's tear...they came out of the last two games with some fairly serious hurts.
[/quote]

We came out of our first playoff play against them with some pretty serious hurts. Fuck them.

haha.

[url="http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=149&f=1547&t=8545179&p=1"]http://mbd.scout.com...7&t=8545179&p=1[/url]

[img]http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/857168/ben.jpg[/img]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LwGYH.jpg[/IMG]

[b]Pittsburgh’s Mayor Forced To “Tebow” After Steelers Loss[/b]

Linky: [url="http://baltimoresportsreport.com/pittsburghs-mayor-forced-to-tebow-after-steelers-loss-to-broncos-23615.html"]http://baltimoresportsreport.com/pittsburghs-mayor-forced-to-tebow-after-steelers-loss-to-broncos-23615.html[/url]
[img]http://baltimoresportsreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/pittsburgh-mayor-tebowing.jpg[/img]
[quote]The Steelers loss in Denver just gets sweeter and sweeter doesn’t it?

Ravens fans got to sit back and relax as they enjoyed the hard earned first round bye that is awarded to the first two seeds of either conference. Meanwhile, their rival Steelers were swiftly eliminated from the postseason with a 29-23 embarrassment at the hands of the Denver Broncos.

Since that time we’ve all enjoyed some good laughs at the Steelers fan’s expense.

On Tuesday, Pittsburgh’s Mayor Luke Ravenstahl (good name) made good on a bet with Denver Mayor Michael B. Hancock and had a picture taken of himself Tebowing on the North Shore near Heinz Field.

So great.

Had the Steelers won, Hancock would have had to wear a Pittsburgh jersey and wave a terrible towel. Disgusting.

I’m still waiting for Pittsburgh’s WTAE to pay up on a bet they lost to WBAL. Something tells me it’s never going to happen.[/quote]

Archived