Get rid of Marvin Lewis

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1357454996' post='1205261']

In the Dallas game we were out of timeouts with 14 min left in the game, in the Pittsburgh game we all know what happened, in the Baltimore game we ran out of timeouts in the third quarter. In the Houston game he didn't do anything blatantly bad but this game we were definitely out coaches all around.

I mean the numbers don't lie. He is the number 3 in nfl history of most coached games without a playoff win. No fucking excuses for that.
[/quote]

On the deep INT. Marvin had that red flag out about to throw it.

Crazy. Even if it wasn't an INT, it was a hell of a punt putting them on the 10.

NBC cut away and I was thinking if they challenge that, OMG.

Refs corrected it. But in that instant, there is proof of how the moment screws up Marvin's game management.

I don't think they ran the ball twice in row until faced with a 4th and short. The line had good push and BJGE got good runs. I'm confused about the amount of drop backs.

Houston is bad match up and better team. They are in a shitty place themselves and we let them off the hook.

[quote name='kennethmw' timestamp='1357445230' post='1205188']
Bro, I live in Dayton! Bring your weak ass on. I've got a hoop in my front yard, and [b]I live on 5 acres of beautifully manicured land[/b], [b]with a swimming pool.[/b] By the way, I boxed golden gloves. Bring your karate, I've got a little Krazy for you. And a glock. And you pay upfront since you talk so much shit.
[/quote]

Neverland Ranch?

Glad to see I could move the conversation from Marvin to me bragging, or more importantly, telling the truth. I'm allowed to be called a retard by some punk ass kid, who in his dreams hopes to be where I am when he's my age. I wanted him to know that the "retard" was living life, and I don't care if some of you don't appreciate my way of saying it. But then again, realize, anybody that has read my posts, knows where I live, what I do, and you see my picture everytime you look at my avatar. And you know my name, because I don't hide behind a nickname. My name is Kenneth.

[quote name='kennethmw' timestamp='1357486255' post='1205336']
Glad to see I could move the conversation from Marvin to me bragging, or more importantly, telling the truth. I'm allowed to be called a retard by some punk ass kid, who in his dreams hopes to be where I am when he's my age. I wanted him to know that the "retard" was living life, and I don't care if some of you don't appreciate my way of saying it. But then again, realize, anybody that has read my posts, knows where I live, what I do, and you see my picture everytime you look at my avatar. And you know my name, because I don't hide behind a nickname. My name is Kenneth.
[/quote]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBmkor9WF0U

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' timestamp='1357486471' post='1205339']
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
[/quote]

I'm very unimportant. And I have many issues of Sports Illustrated and my house smells of Nacho farts.

By the way, my name is Rick. But BengalRick and Rick were already taken ...

[/quote]

I think we are all proud of your accomplishment as well as your parenst. But what in the hell does this have to do with the Bengals? I think facebook or linkedin would be a better place showing the world of your talents and accomplishments.

[quote name='joshua' timestamp='1357456389' post='1205266']
Bengals only had 16 carries for 80 yards. Lawfirm had 11 of those for 63. 5.7 yards per carry, or 5 yards per carry for all backs combined. Dalton had 30 pass attempts for 127 yards, or 4.23 yards per attempt.

I have no damn idea why we kept throwing the ball. There are teams in this league that can line up and fling it, and even when the defense knows its coming they still can't stop it. The Bengals are not one of those teams. When you are doing something and getting 5 yards a pop, you keep doing it until they stop you. When you have an offense that can't gain yards in the air, you take it to the ground until you have favorable numbers in coverage. That's Football 101, and something that many kids playing Madden understand. Why this coaching staff completely failed to execute this today is a mystery that makes me want to pull my eyes from their sockets.
[/quote]

Yeah I really dont understand our refusal to run sometimes. It was similar to the Dallas game when Green-Ellis averaged 7.4 yards but only got 2 runs in the 2nd half....lol

[quote name='bengals8580' timestamp='1357497443' post='1205473']
Might not be a bad thing if Gruden gets a job somewhere else. Although I dont know why anyone would want him. His offense is crap. We run maybe 3 types of routes.We just had terrible coaching on both sides of the ball yesterday.
[/quote]

He seems erratic and you can never be sure which offense is going to show up.
The one with Sanu throwing td bombs to AJ
or if its like he was using Brat's old playbook by mistake.

I really wonder why that is.

[quote name='High School Harry' timestamp='1357497761' post='1205476']
He seems erratic and you can never be sure which offense is going to show up.
The one with Sanu throwing td bombs to AJ
or if its like he was using Brat's old playbook by mistake.

I really wonder why that is.
[/quote]

You know, it COULD have been Brat's playbook. With the Gutenberg printing press the Bengals use, they may have been unable to get it typeset in time - so they had to use what playbooks were left over.

[/quote]

I in no way shape or form want to be an angry old retarded fuck when I'm your age. My name is Mike. Go fuck yourself.

Retard.

[quote name='B.A.B.' timestamp='1357499746' post='1205497']
I in no way shape or form want to be an angry old retarded fuck when I'm your age. My name is Mike. Go fuck yourself.

Retard.
[/quote]

is this AA?

Hi Mike.. thanks for sharing
I'm Rob...

[quote name='BengalsOwn' timestamp='1357434156' post='1204818']
Yeah, let's put two guys in positions they've never held. That's a sure recipe for success :24:
[/quote]

Doesn't this happen all the time in the NFL? Coordinators get promoted to HC, HC's can become GM's. Some do well, others fail. Marvin does have a good eye for talent. His in game coaching sucks. We don't know what Zimmer can do as an HC unless he gets a chance.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1357505992' post='1205557']
Watching Marvin say "we have to figure out what we need to do to get over the hump" ... watching his face, I feel like he literally has no idea what that thing we need to do is and that concerns me.
[/quote]

I know what we need to do...we just need to keep shoveling...do our jobs...not flinch...and keep beating on that door until it finally gets kicked in!

Archived