Bad Movies that you love(d) as a kid

....but she had some wonderful social redeeming values...

Also adding to her social redeeming valuse, Elvira was really a red head.

Check out the red headed biker chick in the classic video below from another movie we all loved as kids and still do.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVKsd8z6scw[/media]

since it's on right now:  Malibu's Most Wanted.

I actually did a paper on it in college for a Sociology class. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNiEp8xSzQY

That movie was freaking hilarious.  I'd really like to see that paper, it might just be better than that movie.  Probably get this kicked into J&D forum also.

ha ha.. I freaking love that movie.... seriously

when B-Rad first comes home in the Escalade rapping. lol....

the whole movie..... so stupid good.... love it...

Bastards! 

I also enjoyed Mrs Doubtfire for some reason. 

Teen Wolf

The Howling movies

The Omen movies

I also enjoyed the movie Blubber

Breakin and Breakin 2: Electric Bugaloo

Love Breakin. It was on the other day and I was trying to explain how amazing it was to my wife and she just didn't get it.

I love all the old school Schwarzeneger, Van Damn and Seagal movies too.

That movie was awesome, too much awesome for one 90 min movie yet somehow they did it.   

Love Breakin. It was on the other day and I was trying to explain how amazing it was to my wife and she just didn't get it.

I love all the old school Schwarzeneger, Van Damn and Seagal movies too.

The best way to get her to understand would be to do the moves yourself, in front of her, to show her what she can't imagine.  

Me too, loved the action movies.  Seagull's movies had a rule.....the title had to be a 3 word title.   Marked for Death, Above the Law, Out for Justice etc.....Marked for Death was so awesome though....with the plot twist at the end that made my brain do gymnastics.   What a badass. 

The best way to get her to understand would be to do the moves yourself, in front of her, to show her what she can't imagine.  

Me too, loved the action movies.  Seagull's movies had a rule.....the title had to be a 3 word title.   Marked for Death, Above the Law, Out for Justice etc.....Marked for Death was so awesome though....with the plot twist at the end that made my brain do gymnastics.   What a badass. 

i dont even remember marked for death. I do not doubt it's greatness though. Above the Law is a close second for me to one of my all time favorites. Under Siege. RYBECKKKKKKKKK!!!

Also love Red Dawn, Road House, Toy Soldiers

i dont even remember marked for death. I do not doubt it's greatness though. Above the Law is a close second for me to one of my all time favorites. Under Siege. RYBECKKKKKKKKK!!!

Also love Red Dawn, Road House, Toy Soldiers

I didn't watch Under Siege cuz it only has 2 words in the title.   Do yourself and your wife a favor.......search wherever you need to, and locate Marked for Death and watch it.  The sooner the better.  

No one has mentioned the pinnacle of movie cheez-whiz yet. The crown goes to

KISS Meets The Phantom Of The Park

It doesn't matter what you think of them today. If you were 10 years old in 1978 KISS on TV was a must see. I remember that movie being the greatest thing I had ever seen. Saw it again in my late teens/early 20's and was sadly disappointed. We're talking cheese on a whole different level here, kids.

MULLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dus7hHb0Je8

It doesn't matter what you think of them today. If you were 10 years old in 1978 KISS on TV was a must see. I remember that movie being the greatest thing I had ever seen. Saw it again in my late teens/early 20's and was sadly disappointed. We're talking cheese on a whole different level here, kids.
MULLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dus7hHb0Je8

Worst

Movie

Ever...

MULLY

I don't know....this looks pretty awesome. 

I watched Young Guns over and over again around age 12. That and The Outsiders. Tried to get my wife to watch both recently. They don't hold up too well ...Same with Teen Wolf ...what the hell was that?

young Guns was amazing. Also young guns 2. 

Teen wolf also amazing. 

young Guns was amazing. Also young guns 2. 

Teen wolf also amazing. 

Yeah, I saw both as an adult and I recall them being very good movies. I'll go back and watch again to see if they took on some cheez over the years.

MULLY

Archived