Experts are Picking the Stealers to Win Sunday!

The experts love the Stealers so much, it is laughable. We will beat them Sunday, but the experts will give excuses why the Stealers lost (Ben had a headache during the game.) instead of giving the Bengals credit for winning. We will be 11-2.

The health of our secondary concerns me as the Stealers have been piling up the yards through the air. The Bengals offense needs to go toe to toe with them in a true "the best defense is a good offense" style of game. The Stealers will put up yards and points in the passing game so we need Andy & Co. to keep pace. I've got my fingers crossed that Iloka, Shaw and Hall can all suit up. 

We were flexed to play national coverage. We all know how Dalton performs in those games. Geez we are toast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's only one national coverage non- prime time game and it's the Dallas-GB game. It's the only late game on Fox. 

Okay, I follow the team pretty closely, and I've never known this to be anything but a 1:00pm game.  I've not heard anything about London.  Please spell it out for me. 

Bung was just being sarcastic IMHO.  It's a 1pm game...always has been a 1pm game...this prime time, national exposure, stuff is/was ???

We do play the Redskins next year in London though.  But that's after we win the SuperBowl this year.  :)

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/12/11/9886682/bengals-Stealers-2015-nfl-picks-predictions-week-14?ref=yfp

Stealers vs. Bengals 2015: No consensus pick in AFC North showdown

The Cincinnati Bengals have a chance to double their pleasure when they host the Pittsburgh Stealers on Sunday. A win would not only spoil the postseason hopes of their hated rival, but also clinch their own spot in the playoffs and an AFC North title.

Revenge is also on the minds of the Bengals and their fans. Last year, Cincy had the opportunity to grab the division crown in a winner-take-all season finale against the Stealers. But the Bengals lost, 27-17, and ended up in the dreaded wild card game, where they suffered a one-and-done exit from the playoffs for the fourth straight year.

This season, the Bengals are in a much more favorable situation. They have the inside track for the top slot in the AFC, and are in good position to at least earn a first-round bye. Football Outsiders gives them 65.4 percent odds to be either the No. 1 or No. 2 seed, slightly ahead of the Patriots (64.4 percent) but behind the Broncos (70.0).

As good as the Bengals have been in 2015, they still have some boxes to check off in order to make this a truly memorable season. The most obvious milestone would be to simply win a playoff game, something they haven't done in nearly 25 years. A more immediate goal is to sweep the season series with the Stealers for the first time in six years. Cincy has dropped eight of the last 11 regular season meetings and 13 of 16 at home in the rivalry.

In order to celebrate a division crown on Sunday, the Bengals have to figure out a way to slow down the explosive Stealers offense. Pittsburgh has gained at least 450 yards in an NFL-record-tying four straight games and is averaging 36 points per game over the past month. The Bengals, however, counter with the league's best scoring defense, and have allowed fewer than 25 points in 11 of their 12 games this season.

Now that Ben Roethlisberger healthy and surrounded by a stable of dynamic playmakers, this is the most dangerous offense in the league and a team that nobody wants to play in January -- if the Stealers can get there. Pittsburgh is 7-5 but still on the outside of the AFC playoff picture because of tiebreakers. The Stealers can't afford to take their foot off the pedal in the final four weeks if they're going to claim a spot in the postseason party.

There is little consensus among the experts on how this game will end. ESPN's crew is slight favoring the Stealers, 7-6, while CBS Sports' eight-man panel is split down the middle. However, our guys here at SB Nation have more confidence in the Bengals.

Ryan Van BibberStephen WhiteJoel ThormanDavid FucilloDanny KellyMatt UffordPFT CommenterOddsShark
PIT vs CINPITCINPITCINCINCINCINCI

Archived