Tez Suspension?

1 hour ago, saphead said:

I'm glad Tez did what he did. I hope he does it more. You weep for Blount, Brown, Newton and the other pussy 'victims'. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what Tez knows. That these transgressions, while unfortunate, make teams fear the Benglas. And Burfict's existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to honkey media pussies, enhance the NFL. Vontaze has neither the time nor inclination to explain himself to a white pussy like Goodell who rises and sleeps under a blanket of the very entertainment that he provides, and then questions the way in which he provides it. He would rather Roger just said thank you, and went about his wealthy white bread chicken shit day. Otherwise, I suggest Jim Nantz and the other media pussies put in a mouth piece and put on a pair of compression shorts to cradle their wrinkly worthless balls.  Either way, Tez doesn't give a flying fuck what they think they are entitled to. 

Image result for did you order the code red meme

10 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

So Cincy Jungle has a good angle of this....sorry but this is BS, he wasn't at all trying to step on anyone.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2016/10/17/13311868/vontaze-burfict-appears-to-stomp-on-legarrette-blount-in-bengals-patriots-game

Why was he walking into the pile anyway? To taunt a player? I mean, that's the generous reading. And he does grab Blunt by the back of the jersey and face mask... You assume that he walked past a bunch of his own guys on the ground to help up an opponent?

My phone news feed is 14 "Burfict is a dirty player" and 1 "Surface Phone due out this month?" So it's moot at this point. Perception often trumps reality, and based on his past, Burfict is going to be believed by no one. Including me I guess.

29 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

So Cincy Jungle has a good angle of this....sorry but this is BS, he wasn't at all trying to step on anyone.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2016/10/17/13311868/vontaze-burfict-appears-to-stomp-on-legarrette-blount-in-bengals-patriots-game

Oh, forChrist'ssake!  Vintage was just trying to help the boy up.  Perfectly clear.

Move along, nothing to see here.

8 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Why was he walking into the pile anyway? To taunt a player? I mean, that's the generous reading. And he does grab Blunt by the back of the jersey and face mask... You assume that he walked past a bunch of his own guys on the ground to help up an opponent?

My phone news feed is 14 "Burfict is a dirty player" and 1 "Surface Phone due out this month?" So it's moot at this point. Perception often trumps reality, and based on his past, Burfict is going to be believed by no one. Including me I guess.

Oh I get he's earned a reputation and is going to be looked at closely, but as HSH this is just trying to help his teammate up.

3 hours ago, Hooky said:

Hoge was whining about the low hit, but he was still butt hurt from the stealers losing to a horrible team.

Now I am questioning the ankle stomp!

I really don't think Burfict did anything here either, other then yank on blunts jersey and grab at his face mask to get blount off Mauluga.

1 minute ago, BlackBengal said:

I have tried to look at these camera angles completely objectively and I just don't see any evidence that he stomped on anyone.  You don't see it in the coaches film and you can't see it from this sideline angle.

No offense to you, but like any of that matters..  What is ESPN saying?

The other fact that is being glossed over in the Burfict witch hunt on the stomping play is the history that led up to it.  Gronk, Blount, others overtly taunting, even when Adam is hurt on the field...along with continuing to push/drive/taunt until the end of the game after it was well in hand...one can only take so much...you can only control your emotions for so long.  It wasn't just some out-of-the-blue aggression on Burfict's part even if something was intentional.  I'm tired of the Bengals being pushed around and abused by other teams, the refs, the league, etc. all while Marvin suggests they concentrate on "chopping wood".  Bellicheat immediately bitched to the league about us/Burfict...wanna take any guesses whether Marv has ever complained even once?

Nothing I have seen suggests he went Ndamukonh Suh on anyone.  

If there was a pump fake to Bennett which caused the hit low then he shouldn't get shit since the NFL rules are forcing players to go low.

5 hours ago, saphead said:

I'm glad Tez did what he did. I hope he does it more. You weep for Blount, Brown, Newton and the other pussy 'victims'. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what Tez knows. That these transgressions, while unfortunate, make teams fear the Benglas. And Burfict's existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to honkey media pussies, enhance the NFL. Vontaze has neither the time nor inclination to explain himself to a white pussy like Goodell who rises and sleeps under a blanket of the very entertainment that he provides, and then questions the way in which he provides it. He would rather Roger just said thank you, and went about his wealthy white bread chicken shit day. Otherwise, I suggest Jim Nantz and the other media pussies put in a mouth piece and put on a pair of compression shorts to cradle their wrinkly worthless balls.  Either way, Tez doesn't give a flying fuck what they think they are entitled to. 

You would make a fine Steeler's fan.

6 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

I can't agree with this... Tez has shown a disturbing tendency to "play" past the whistle. Twisting ankles, stepping on people... I didn't have a problem with the Antonio Brown hit, that was in play. Same for going low on Bennett.

This was a game that was over. Stepping on the back of the dude's leg in the 4th quarter during a blow out is beyond childish. Considering he knew that the NFL would be watching him closely, it's stupid on a colossal level. It's bad for the league, bad for the team... Purposely trying to hurt a guy on the last snap is also cowardly. As the "leader" on the defense, it's also glaringly poor leadership. "We're sorry, General Patton won't be here for the battle because he's been suspended for punching Rommel in the balls." You can be a fiery competitor without doing this.

Meet Odell Thurman 2.0. Promising year followed by too much non-football stuff ruining that promise.

If Burfict doesn't get it by now, he never will. Now we just have to wait 5-7 years until Marvin figures that out.

I read your response and don't understand what you can't agree with in my post. Can you clarify? You know I am from Canada therefore at times, a little slow. I'm not trying to be argumentative, I truly don't get it.

3 hours ago, turningpoint said:

Now I am questioning the ankle stomp!

I really don't think Burfict did anything here either, other then yank on blunts jersey and grab at his face mask to get blount off Mauluga.

What really pisses me off about this clip is Blount didn't shove Burfict a bit harder so he could have taken out Marsha Brady's knee and gotten away with it.

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

What really pisses me off about this clip is Blount didn't shove Burfict a bit harder so he could have taken out Marsha Brady's knee and gotten away with it.

And what is Gronk doing in the video? Obviously not trying to start any shit. Or taunting.

5 hours ago, BengalFanInTO said:

I read your response and don't understand what you can't agree with in my post. Can you clarify? You know I am from Canada therefore at times, a little slow. I'm not trying to be argumentative, I truly don't get it.

I disagree that the media is guilty of a double standard. There's a line and Tez has crossed it too many times.

In Canadian - Can't blame the papers, eh? Guys a hoser. Just 'cause he ain't a squatch no more don't mean he's got any strawberry in his jam buster. Looks like he's going to book off work for a week or two and be short a bunch of loonies, eh? Guy's totally hooped. Time to get a double-double and smell the Timkins.  Something something poutine.

1 hour ago, saphead said:

In either video I can't get past Grunkski dancing like a little fruitcake. 

Woah, hey hey.. Pump the brakes there fellas. What are you implying?  A shirtless man with a waxed chest taking selfies while dancing in a nightclub is perfectly straight.  In fact it's the straightest thing I can think of after a lisping french poodle licking the creme filling out of an eclair inside a crowded mens' room stall backstage at a George Michael concert.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Archived