Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ll get over MB when he’s 6ft under. Until then, he’s meddling. 

Forgive me. I only scanned the first 3 pages of this thread but I didn't see what I believe is a big factor, two of them in fact. First is that I get around in the Bengals "suburbs" and know some peop

Bengals last 5 3rd round picks:   Nick Vigil Jordan Willis Sam Hubbard Malik Jefferson Germaine Pratt Logan Wilson     So 2 DEs, 1 of whom is decent a

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, spicoli said:

There's a fairly decent chance IMO that Sewell and Smith go 2 and 3...no particular order.

Who do we take if that's the case?

I'm not sold on Rousseau. 

Trade back.

Its so up in the air right now that whatever scenario we wind up in is probably not what Ill have in mind..

Lots of jumping up in draft would seem likely..

Who really knows?..

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, spicoli said:

With Fields out of the top 5, there's a fairly decent chance IMO that Sewell and Smith could go 2 and 3...and in no particular order.

Who do we take if that's the case?

I'm not sold on Rousseau. 

Trade back.

Why is Fields out of the top 5?   Did I miss something?

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, spicoli said:

With Fields out of the top 5, there's a fairly decent chance IMO that Sewell and Smith could go 2 and 3...and in no particular order.

Who do we take if that's the case?

I'm not sold on Rousseau. 

Trade back.

 

Ideally, trade down. If not, Pitts, Chase or Parsons. I am really, really hoping the Bengals do something un-Bengal-like and go heavy and hard in free agency on the offensive line mitigating the need to draft there early. I really wish there was a high level DT or DE available this year as the defensive line needs a lot of work, too.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SF2 said:

Why is Fields out of the top 5?   Did I miss something?

 

Well not for sure but he's getting advice to go back to school for another year. I don't think people would be telling him that if they thought he still had a chance to be a top 5 pick.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, spicoli said:

 

Well not for sure but he's getting advice to go back to school for another year. I don't think people would be telling him that if they thought he still had a chance to be a top 5 pick.

Jerry Jeudy was the 15th pick last year and guaranteed 15 million.  No way he goes back. BEST case scenario is he goes to a somewhat decent organization and thrives like Mahomes or Herbert 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Jerry Jeudy was the 15th pick last year and guaranteed 15 million.  No way he goes back. BEST case scenario is he goes to a somewhat decent organization and thrives like Mahomes or Herbert 

Hes not going back like the rest of the top 5 or 6 arent..

Money money money on the line.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, spicoli said:

 

Well not for sure but he's getting advice to go back to school for another year. I don't think people would be telling him that if they thought he still had a chance to be a top 5 pick.


Im not saying he won’t enter the draft...I’m saying he won’t be a top 5 pick. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...