2021 Opponents news thread

2 minutes ago, Jungletiger said:

Raven loss , top of Div is still in reach, just got start winning again.... it's with in the teams grasp.

I've been doing other things so I didn't watch. 

I hope all our injuries are not serious and we can get guys back soon.

This division is still wide open.

5 minutes ago, Jungletiger said:

Raven loss , top of Div is still in reach, just got start winning again.... it's with in the teams grasp.

True, but I don’t like the idea of the Squeelers being still alive. I want those assholes buried so far in the standings that they won’t see the light of day for the rest of the year.

2 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

True, but I don’t like the idea of the Squeelers being still alive. I want those assholes buried so far in the standings that they won’t see the light of day for the rest of the year.

Yeah, at the beginning of the game I was wanting the Stealers to win...as dirty as that is for me to admit...but as the game went on I was wanting the Ravens to win to shut the door on any Stealers season comeback.  At the end of the game I was finally hoping for the Ravens to go for 1-point and the game end in a tie.  Yeah, wishy-washy, I know.   

6 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

I agree, but we have no direct interaction on that front.  If it's any consolation, it was a rivalry game they stood up for, MIGHT be their last push.

On 12/5/2021 at 7:35 PM, Shebengal said:

Baltiwhore just went for 2 to win and Andrews dropped the ball. Onside kick coming with 12 seconds left.

Actually it was a horrible throw. For all the media fawning over Jackson, he couldn't throw a 3 yd pass accurately with the game on the line. I'm good with Burrow

2 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Right...

Ive wondered if he was a great OC or Burrow and Co made him seem that way..

I take it you are talking about Brady? Because I don`t think any of us have ever mentioned or thought of Taylor as being a great offensive coordinator. Maybe, hopefully in time but certainly not now. 

16 minutes ago, membengal said:

Not for nothing, but…he was FIRED because their offense sucked

They looked pretty good the first few games - then ooof!

Side note - anyone see the video of the phony southern accent Brian Kelly had in Baton Rouge? :8_laughing:

6 minutes ago, Cat said:

They looked pretty good the first few games - then ooof!

Side note - anyone see the video of the phony southern accent Brian Kelly had in Baton Rouge? :8_laughing:

The Panthers have sputtered with McCaffrey out and Newtons inaccuracies..

And....I dont care..

Archived