The Good, The Bad, And the Ugly: Kansas City Chiefs 01/02/22

15 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Also Taylor's clock management at the end .... Amazing 

Got to be honest about that. The football gods were rooting for us today. The way it worked out was perfect, but it could easily have been that we scored on one of those sneaks and left them 2 minutes on the clock. The penalty on 4th down didn't hurt either. Things just went our way for once. SHH...Don't tell anyone.

6 minutes ago, BengalBuck said:

Got to be honest about that. The football gods were rooting for us today. The way it worked out was perfect, but it could easily have been that we scored on one of those sneaks and left them 2 minutes on the clock. The penalty on 4th down didn't hurt either. Things just went our way for once. SHH...Don't tell anyone.

Very true. We typically are on the opposite end of the fortunes and calls so, we were owed this one in my opinion. Luck definitely played into the end of the game.

1 hour ago, Gary said:

I am so happy that the Bengals went against my judgement and picked Chase over Sewell.

I don't think you had bad judgement- there's nothing wrong with wanting your franchise QB to have an elite T prospect to protect him, when we already had Tee and Boyd. The logic is perfectly fine.

21 minutes ago, BengalBuck said:

And how many times in the history of this team have football gods been favourable to us?

30 minutes ago, Cat said:

I don't think you had bad judgement- there's nothing wrong with wanting your franchise QB to have an elite T prospect to protect him, when we already had Tee and Boyd. The logic is perfectly fine.

I was Team Sewell and Team Chase can go pound sand bask in the knowledge they were correct. :23_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

However if Carman doesn't turn it up a notch next year the choice is going to look a lot more iffy.

4 minutes ago, gupps said:

I was Team Sewell and Team Chase can go pound sand bask in the knowledge they were correct. :23_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

However if Carman doesn't turn it up a notch next year the choice is going to look a lot more iffy.

Good man. 

Carman shows some things sometimes he's just too inconsistent. I think by next season hell start showing up. 

1 hour ago, BengalFanInTO said:

Another item for the GOOD column, and I don't specifically know who to credit but:

Tyreek Hill: 6 catches on 10 targets for 40 yards

Travis Kelce: 5 catches on 7 targets for 25 yards and a TD

That's about as good as you can do against those two. 

I was wondering how we did against Kelce. Nice to see that we actually shut down one of the best TEs in the game, for once.

12 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

Another Fact:   971 yards passing, 8 Tds, 0 interceptions in the last 8 quarters!!  DAMN!!!💖

I just hear this stat....

Joe Burrow is the first QB in NFL history to throw for 400 yards, 4 TDs, and 0 Ints in back-to-back games.

Archived