Bengals @ Pats - Gameday thread

Looks like Baltimore is going to have an easy 1st round game possibly with Tennessee or Jacksonville. We would play the Chargers or Dolphins.. I don't want to play the Chargers. 

We win next week though and we are in 2nd. Let's hope the Raiders have something to play for on the last week. 

Once we had clinched the playoffs I figured this would be a calm, "just watch some individual play and enjoy it" kinda game.  Then they start off great, wow, this is fun, we look like a playoff team!  Eventually the Pats d-coordinator kinda woke up a bit in the middle of the third, Jamarr makes a bunch of mistakes (route choice on the pick-six, the dropped long one) and things start to unravel a bit.  I'm still calm.

Things keep getting worse, Jamarr fumbles, ok looks like we simply don't want this one I guess, oh well!

Then it happened.  I actually got pissed off in a game that meant mostly nothing.  There's bad calls, there's phantom calls, then there's whatever TF they (or at least the Pats receiver) "called" against Apple in that last drive before they fumbled it away.  Sweet merciful fuck that was pathetic.

We won.

1 hour ago, Gary said:

Looks like Baltimore is going to have an easy 1st round game possibly with Tennessee or Jacksonville. We would play the Chargers or Dolphins.. I don't want to play the Chargers. 

We win next week though and we are in 2nd. Let's hope the Raiders have something to play for on the last week. 

Gary..

This ream will beat whatever team is in their way.

Buffalo next..

Archived