WEEK 11: @ RAVENS (GameDey thread)

They just like to cry, it sucks andrews got hurt. Maybe offensive players just go down or give them flag.the guy is fighting for end zone. Our qb slides gets hit by smith, oh no flag. We don’t even touch the receiver, get a pi. They mug us all night, no calls. Can we just play football like 80 s. 90s? I guess not nfl loves it more clicks and views. It’s wwe,brother 
ravens would not have any players playing, if they called a tackle illegal. Lamar not making it thru season that’s for sure. he also was trying to act like he couldn’t run and we refused to hit him. I get it as they be banned from football. 
we see clowney spear our qb on a throw no call. It’s football if you don’t want to play or cry then everyone will stop watching once it’s flag. 
on burrow front he been getting hit blown up for 4 years. The accumulation alone will shorten his career. I hope he ok best player I have seen in my entire life, playing for bengals. It’s weird injury. He had some type of hand injury surgery in college.

burrow deserves to just sit and heal up 100. They played 20+ games for two years. That’s too much on their bodies shortens careers. These shortened weeks just makes it worse with little time to recover. The playing surface at Baltimore is terrible. 

36 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Has Bart Scott called for Logan Wilson’s death on ESPN yet?  No :ninja:

***** I'm waiting for Stephen A's comments 

22 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

I’m not really sure what all the hubbub is about that tackle? Basically just a pull-down. If one is coming from behind or angled, it’s about the only way to make the play. 

Hence, why it is not “illegal”. Yet, anyway 

I never heard of a "hip-drop tackle" until just right now ago.

Well, I did not know it had a name.

And didn't the Bengals get flagged for the vs Texans?

1 hour ago, Mikeslumina said:

They just like to cry, it sucks andrews got hurt. Maybe offensive players just go down or give them flag.the guy is fighting for end zone. Our qb slides gets hit by smith, oh no flag. We don’t even touch the receiver, get a pi. They mug us all night, no calls. Can we just play football like 80 s. 90s? I guess not nfl loves it more clicks and views. It’s wwe,brother 
ravens would not have any players playing, if they called a tackle illegal. Lamar not making it thru season that’s for sure. he also was trying to act like he couldn’t run and we refused to hit him. I get it as they be banned from football. 
we see clowney spear our qb on a throw no call. It’s football if you don’t want to play or cry then everyone will stop watching once it’s flag. 
on burrow front he been getting hit blown up for 4 years. The accumulation alone will shorten his career. I hope he ok best player I have seen in my entire life, playing for bengals. It’s weird injury. He had some type of hand injury surgery in college.

burrow deserves to just sit and heal up 100. They played 20+ games for two years. That’s too much on their bodies shortens careers. These shortened weeks just makes it worse with little time to recover. The playing surface at Baltimore is terrible. 

He is the biggest cry baby ever

12 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Only Game Ball goes to Logan Wilson ...

This is slash and burn time #TakeNoPrisonersAlive 

IMG_20231117_061332.jpg

Haven't we knocked out OBJ for the year the last 3 times he's played us? (Super Bowl, last year's Cleveland game and last night)

If I were him, the next time he plays us, I would be like "Nope." 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mikeslumina said:

I remember when Palmer blew got his knee blown out in playoffs. That was very low point. This is weird because it seems no one can figure out what’s wrong with him. Hopefully he can take some fish oil be ok. 

I am sure the team knows very well by now what the problem is. It is just that they have not released the information yet. 

2 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Bart Scott is a complete ass clown ...

Same guy quoted as saying this...?  How rich.

"This dude beat Shane Falco and the replacement players first of all. This dude wasn't playing against the Baltimore Ravens," Scott said of Burrow on "Get Up." "And listen, I've seen this movie (in Cincinnati) before, right? ... But listen there's a culture in Baltimore. Listen, the last thing you ever want to do is poke the bear. OK, you're on a team that nobody had expectations for and you won a game. You beat them twice. Congratulations. You know what you won for your win? You won a lifetime career ass-kicking from the Baltimore Ravens. Because guess what? Our rival is the Pittsburgh Stealers. And listen - it's the way we go about it. Zac Taylor - you're involved in this too. Right? You want to sit up there, you want to run the score up. You won't get the benefit of the doubt. And listen, I guarantee you - it's called 'red dot.' And every Raven and former Raven understands what the 'red dot' means. ... You ain't no tough guys. You will not get the benefit of the doubt. I guarantee you he will not last long in this division. They're gonna make sure they become headhunters whenever they go against them. He's gonna get the rib shot. He's gonna get the neck shot. He's gonna get the tackle-his-arms-make-his-head-bounce-off-the-ground shot. He's getting all of that. ... It's a culture. It's a culture. The (Ravens have) still got killers. In Cincinnati, they've got nice athletes. They ain't got no killers. They've got no killers over there. ... Listen, the order has been sent. The order has been sent. The order has been sent. We call it 'red dot' in Baltimore, and it's on him. And it's gonna be on him for the rest of his career. He's gonna regret he ever did that. Zac Taylor - you're gonna be involved with it too. Because we're gonna get his ass fired in four years. We know what it's about."

17 minutes ago, Dautcom08 said:

Same guy quoted as saying this...?  How rich.

"This dude beat Shane Falco and the replacement players first of all. This dude wasn't playing against the Baltimore Ravens," Scott said of Burrow on "Get Up." "And listen, I've seen this movie (in Cincinnati) before, right? ... But listen there's a culture in Baltimore. Listen, the last thing you ever want to do is poke the bear. OK, you're on a team that nobody had expectations for and you won a game. You beat them twice. Congratulations. You know what you won for your win? You won a lifetime career ass-kicking from the Baltimore Ravens. Because guess what? Our rival is the Pittsburgh Stealers. And listen - it's the way we go about it. Zac Taylor - you're involved in this too. Right? You want to sit up there, you want to run the score up. You won't get the benefit of the doubt. And listen, I guarantee you - it's called 'red dot.' And every Raven and former Raven understands what the 'red dot' means. ... You ain't no tough guys. You will not get the benefit of the doubt. I guarantee you he will not last long in this division. They're gonna make sure they become headhunters whenever they go against them. He's gonna get the rib shot. He's gonna get the neck shot. He's gonna get the tackle-his-arms-make-his-head-bounce-off-the-ground shot. He's getting all of that. ... It's a culture. It's a culture. The (Ravens have) still got killers. In Cincinnati, they've got nice athletes. They ain't got no killers. They've got no killers over there. ... Listen, the order has been sent. The order has been sent. The order has been sent. We call it 'red dot' in Baltimore, and it's on him. And it's gonna be on him for the rest of his career. He's gonna regret he ever did that. Zac Taylor - you're gonna be involved with it too. Because we're gonna get his ass fired in four years. We know what it's about."

What a complete moron

9 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Bart Scott's comments from the past make sense now.  I'm sure they're dancing on his 2023 grave in the Baltimore locker room.

1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

I dunno about that, Bart Scott clearly has CTE and Burrow was hurt going into the game, I didn't see them trying to hurt him. 

It was your typical tackle the play before.  Just landed on what was probably an already injured wrist.