Keeping our enemies close: 2024

Not sure why Josh is still near the top. He's about to slide way down. They also need to pump the brakes on Stroud over Burrow. And WTF, they already have Maye and Penix assigned to teams ... Did the draft script leak? 🤔

IMG_20240405_204300.jpg

The real top 5 is ...

1. Mahomes 

2. Burrow 

3. Stroud 

4. Herbert 

5. Lawrence

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Not sure why Josh is still near the top. He's about to slide way down. They also need to pump the brakes on Stroud over Burrow. And WTF, they already have Maye and Penix assigned to teams ... Did the draft script leak? 🤔

IMG_20240405_204300.jpg

The real top 5 is ...

1. Mahomes 

2. Burrow 

3. Stroud 

4. Herbert 

5. Lawrence

Good list.

Mine.

1..Mahomes

2..JB

3..Lemar

4..Stroud

5..Allen

6..Herbert

7..Lawrence

8..Tua..

(All subject to change)..😎

• Upvote 1

On 4/3/2024 at 6:39 PM, PatternMaster said:

Josh Allen was a mid-level player before Diggs came to town.

Allen's QB rating, comp %, TDs, Yards, games won, etc...all went up dramatically when Diggs played with him. Allen is going to have to prove that he can win without Diggs

Diggs averaged 40 yards a game the second half of last year. The Bills went 6-2.   He isn’t all that. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Without Swift in the mix this reality thing with the Kelces would bomb .

I can’t see Taylor Swift doing this. She doesn’t need the money and probably wouldn’t like someone else controlling the content of anything put out about her. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shebengal said:

I can’t see Taylor Swift doing this. She doesn’t need the money and probably wouldn’t like someone else controlling the content of anything put out about her. 

Absolutely on the control aspect...not to mention the time consuming aspect of it.  She seems like she's already spread pretty thin in the endeavors that she wants to do and a reality show is a serious time commitment.  Not happening.

• Upvote 2

On 4/5/2024 at 7:33 PM, SF2 said:

Diggs averaged 40 yards a game the second half of last year. The Bills went 6-2.   He isn’t all that. 

He was getting double-teamed because he was their best weapon, if you look at Josh Allens' stats before he came to Buffalo you will see his impact. The Bills decimated their team, especially their WR corps this offseason so we will see how good Allen really is. 

• Upvote 1

How the fuck is this felon just allowed to hang out and chill for almost 2 weeks after causing all this vehicular mayhem? If it were me the cops would've busted into my house and dragged me out by the dick and thrown me into the back of a squad car the next fucking morning.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

^ Uzomah is nothing without Burrow. 

He will continue to be nothing. The End. 

…but I’m sure glad he was wearing stripes when the Ravens blitzed Joey B. a couple years ago.  😎

4 minutes ago, Cricket said:

…but I’m sure glad he was wearing stripes when the Ravens blitzed Joey B. a couple years ago.  😎

He played a key role in reaching the SB. Then he forgot who made him look good and ran to NYC chasing tail and or money and now his career is a flop. 

Moral of the story: a short-term raise on a bad team, doesn't equate to more career earnings. It usually means you get a signing bonus and cut before you ever see most of that "fake" contract. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1