Catfish Bob

* ROUND 1, BENGALS SELECT JOE BURROW, QB */Burrow Era

41 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Joe Burrow's financial management plan ...

This is so refreshing.  No Helicopter...no Airplane...no fleet of Bentleys...no paid entourage of dozens of "yes" men"...etc, etc.  Dude is obviously well-grounded and has his head on straight.  Combined with the work he's doing for his hometown, etc, makes me proud that he's a Bengal.  I suspect he'll start some charity here in Cincinnati as well if he hasn't already.  Good stuff!

Lol I was gonna say the same thing! Looks like he’s getting ready to bust out Hunk of Burning Love  😆

I've seriously been waiting months to see him in that orange practice jersey, working with the rest of the guys. It is a beautiful sight to finally behold.

1 hour ago, Griever said:

Some great content coming out right now of our man, nice 4 min video on SI

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/joe-burrow-throws-bengals-wide-receivers

1.  What's with the slo-mo? 

2.  Reminded me what a dump Spinney Field is.  Nothing  like sucking down a bunch of exhaust from the interstate while you train.

On 8/5/2020 at 1:41 PM, Le Tigre said:

image.png.01c608bf8efe35fd26383757824b89d2.png  Yeah, totally sucks but I see too much of this when I see Baby Face Joe.  I feel like High School Tibor.

4 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

1.  What's with the slo-mo? 

2.  Reminded me what a dump Spinney Field is.  Nothing  like sucking down a bunch of exhaust from the interstate while you train.

They are not at Spinney Field. They practice on grass fields next to PBS. It’s actually nice down there.