So true. We finally have ownership working hard to keep up with bigger markets and deeper pockets. If they had done this a year earlier, maybe they would've been able to offer Bates the kind of guaranteed money he would be able to get on an extension almost anywhere else. I'm glad ownership realizes what a rare opportunity they have been given and are doing whatever they can to compete in an ever-changing NFL marketplace.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, membengal said:

jesus christ, who gives a shit. does it help burrow stay here? fine. Seriously, you all will fucking complain about anything they do. 

seriously 

all these years people complained that we didnt sell naming rights so we could compete with other teams, now we do and they're still not happy

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, membengal said:

jesus christ, who gives a shit. does it help burrow stay here? fine. Seriously, you all will fucking complain about anything they do. 

Daddy chill..  That shit's objectively ugly af and 50 feet tall.   I accept that it needed to happen I just wish it wasn't so obnoxious

• Upvote 2

Over the last three years we have all witnessed a huge shift in the way the Bengals go about their business. They have drafted better, they have spent money not only on free agents, but the right free agents and they have broken free of some old traditions that may have been holding the franchise back or maybe down. All this has culminated into a better product on the field, a great locker room, a sold out stadium and one ugly ass, giant red sign on that beautiful stadium.

If saying that signage is ugly is wrong, I don't want to be right. 

Signed

Not A Negative Bengals Fan

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

FWIW... Went to the Pro Shop this morning, saw the completed thing.

In a word... hideous.

Should have taken a pic but didn't.  May go back tomorrow.

Ugly red orange color and detracts from the excellent architecture of the stadium.

Somehow looks cheap and tacky.

(no white helmets or mini helmets although they do have a new camouflage pattern Bengal hoodie that looks

good.  No sale.  Have too many others already.

• Like 1

naming stadiums always makes me think of cinergy field .. which cinergy paid a chunk of cash, then 3 months later petitioned to raise the public rates. .. when questioned why they needed a rate increase when they just spent 12  million for naming rights,  they said, we had that money earmarked for advertisement anyway . ....  funny I had to pay more so the only power company in the area can spent 12 million on advertising ....when a simple slogan of .." WANT ELECTRIC ... call us . "would of worked...    

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, saphead said:

If they want to paint that stadium pink polka dots they should get to do whatever they want.

This is a Bengals town. Don't you forget that. 

Screen-Shot-2019-06-28-at-5.17.35-PM.png

Chill out Jackie!

image.jpeg

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

I particularly am interested in those “ticket scan pedestals”. 

I will wait and see how many people head for these, and then I will go to the gate as usual. 

They're at the gates as you go in.

Just there are a lot of them.

Not bad, really, although they have difficulty reading my paper hard copy tix.

However, I always get their early like when the gates open and kill time until 

I feel like going out to my seat.

As a P.S., I certainly hope it levels out with real football fans and not a bunch of people

all Bengaled up just to whoop it up at a preseason game just to say "I went to a Bengals game".

Still amazed at how many little kids were there including infants.

Pretty pricy for the whippersnappers who don't have a clue what is going on and

get bored and want to whine and run around.

• Upvote 2