Keeping Our Enemies Closer 2022: second half

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ravens-qb-lamar-jackson-unlikely-142035472.html

Ravens QB Lamar Jackson unlikely to play vs Stealers

On Thursday, Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson missed his 11th straight practice. Jackson continues to deal with a PCL strain in his knee and it seems unlikely he will get able to go against the Pittsburgh Stealers this weekend.

This means it will be Pittsburgh facing Tyler Huntley for the second time in three weeks. Huntley started against the Stealers in Week 14 but was knocked out with an injury. Nevertheless, the Stealers were unable to slow down the Ravens rushing attack and lost to Baltimore 16-14.

In this same game, Stealers starting quarterback Kenny Pickett was knocked out with a concussion and Mitch Trubisky came in and threw three costly interceptions. Huntley and Pickett are both healthy and will finally get to square off.

The Ravens have already locked up a playoff spot so they could hold Jackson until then just to avoid further injury. Meanwhile, Pittsburgh continues to cling to a slim shot at the playoffs and hopes to finish the season on a winning streak.

1 hour ago, BengalBuck said:

Well, you can hardly blame the guy. Just a shitty origination top to bottom.

he could have kept his mouth shut and done the job he was tasked with..

Like Hubbard saying he wants to pas rush only for stats.

Hubbs not gonna say that ever..team guy

Clowney is a.......Clown

53 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Hopeing that Bellicheck has some tricks up his sleeve but Allen has destroyed them and I have no confidence in Mac Dullton.  

And yet, they still are in a pole position for the 7 Seed if they win up there. All stops are out. 

No doubt MafiaLand will be resoundingly heroic and all that, but one never knows about these pesky last games. 

Then again, the NFL has already anointed them the Team Most Deserving Of Sympathy and Favorable Rulings, so will be hard to overcome that.  

11 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I think Lamar is heading to Miami. So they likely won't need it. 

Good call..

I cant see Jackson playing for the Ravens anymore .

Concentrating on a lucrative contract by staying away from an injury that could 

hurt his chances of doing so.

19 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Well I guess were getting that Josh Allen vs Joe Burrow game anyway.

Not sure I like that just because of all the extra stuff surrounding it, it's gonna be a heavy week.

14 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

That was going to be as predictable as the Sun rising in the east. 

Wouldn't it be funny if Buffalo got another major snow storm, it is January, after all,

and they had to play at a neutral site and Buffalo would lose all the home revenue

like we were screwed out of?

14 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Had Tua played I thought he did well enough against them in Buffalo that he might have given them a game.

What about Teddy Bridgewater? I tried to find an update on  his status but all of the info I could find was from last week. 

2 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Wouldn't it be funny if Buffalo got another major snow storm, it is January, after all,

and they had to play at a neutral site and Buffalo would lose all the home revenue

like we were screwed out of?

I'd guess we'd be playing in Detroit? 

Archived