Callahan to Titans

4 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Im not worried about his contract.

Just want him on the field as a Bengal this year.

Look at our receiving unit.

Tee...J'marr.....

Then what???....

Yoshi had 4 Tds in limited snaps. 

I assume it will be

1 Chase-Irwin

2 Tee-Yoshi

3 Jones-Vet

Boyd would be the guy I would be looking at in regards to Tenn. Gives Levis a reliable guy in the slot and allows them to grab a burner in the draft or try another season of Burks.

Will be interesting to see who Callahan tries to poach from the staff, and any players entering FA. Wouldn't be shocked if Tyler Boyd were one of them. And I'd bet that Callahan would want to talk to Drew Sample, too. 

Or Tee... he would be the unquestioned #1 in Tennessee, and being from there, it's a perfect scenario. Except the Bengals (hopefully) won't let that happen. But if the Bengals don't sign him long-term and just franchise him, could see it happening next year. 

EDIT: Missed JC's post from earlier re: Boyd. Guess I should read first! But yeah, could see TB in Tenn next year. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, SF2 said:

No way. Picking a good WR early in the draft is almost a can’t miss proposition.  By far the easiest position to successfully draft early.  I love Tee but he isn’t worth a 7 especially since he WON’T be on a rookie contract. 

Fine, you're looking at it from Tennessee's perspective. In regards to missing on an early WR pick, I present a name to think about: John Ross

As to what a WR is worth at Tee's age in a trade: Tyreek Hill

Granted Tee is not T. Hill but if Hill is worth a 1st, 2nd, 4th, 4th and 6th rd picks, Tee is easily worth a first

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, SF2 said:

No way. Picking a good WR early in the draft is almost a can’t miss proposition.  By far the easiest position to successfully draft early.  I love Tee but he isn’t worth a 7 especially since he WON’T be on a rookie contract. 

Agree.The Titans are not giving up the 7th pick for Higgins.Especially after the year he just had.A 2nd round pick,is far more likely.

12 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

But maybe Irwin is....maybe Tanner Hudson....maybe Drew Sample....maybe AJ McCarron backs up Levis and helps implement things (Not that AJ was in play here). 

Anyone know Ryan Tannehill's status?

2 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Browning will make how much this year?

Tannahilll will want how much this year?

Remember the cap ..

Backup QBs are not expensive. You have a buy low sell high chance with Browning, it would be a shame to not take advantage of that.

3 hours ago, texbengal said:

Will be interesting to see who Callahan tries to poach from the staff, and any players entering FA. Wouldn't be shocked if Tyler Boyd were one of them. And I'd bet that Callahan would want to talk to Drew Sample, too. 

Or Tee... he would be the unquestioned #1 in Tennessee, and being from there, it's a perfect scenario. Except the Bengals (hopefully) won't let that happen. But if the Bengals don't sign him long-term and just franchise him, could see it happening next year. 

EDIT: Missed JC's post from earlier re: Boyd. Guess I should read first! But yeah, could see TB in Tenn next year. 

Boyd has many options.

Tennessee..Chicago..Inbredburgh

Chargers and so on.

6 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Backup QBs are not expensive. You have a buy low sell high chance with Browning, it would be a shame to not take advantage of that.

Depends on how high..

I'm thinking a 5th for him .

Sometimes we over value our own and undervalue prospective trade partners judgements on value.

1 minute ago, claptonrocks said:

Depends on how high..

I'm thinking a 5th for him .

Sometimes we over value our own.

I suspect there is going to be a run on QBs in the first round, talk is there might be 4-6 QBs taken in the first. You got to believe there is going to be a team who needs a QB that misses out.

1 minute ago, Jamie_B said:

I suspect there is going to be a run on QBs in the first round, talk is there might be 4-6 QBs taken in the first. You got to believe there is going to be a team who needs a QB that misses out.

If so why wouldn't they go after Tannahilll instead of Browning?

17 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Not a big loss. 

Zac calls the plays anyway and Burrow is like having an OC on the field. 

However, it is crucial to now lock in Pitcher as he's Burrow's guy and we need a smooth transition. 

lmfao.