I Want Pacman in Stripes

The Cowboys want Pacman. They already have two troublemakers, and now they want three. Why do they want him. He can shut down an entire side. He can return kicks for TDs.

I want the Bengals to go after Pacman. You cannot have too many VERY GOOD defensive players. PLUS, he would make our return teams a POSITIVE.

Who's with me? Let's make the team better. Let's give Chad a reason to return to the Bengals.

Let's go after Pacman.

:bullhorn:

I think the guy definitely has to go to a market where there is more for a restless young man to do than go to strip clubs. Is that Cincinnati?

It would be nice to have the KR/PR qualities...But I think we are going to draft that this year.

BZ

He is THE reason Tom Urbansky is sitting at home paralyzed in a wheelchair. He's a piece of shit. He doesn't deserve to be a free man, let alone a member of an NFL team. If he joined the team I liked I would have a very, very hard time rooting for the team.

[quote name='Rick' post='646693' date='Mar 27 2008, 08:23 PM']The Cowboys want Pacman. They already have two troublemakers, and now they want three. Why do they want him. He can shut down an entire side. He can return kicks for TDs.

I want the Bengals to go after Pacman. You cannot have too many VERY GOOD defensive players. PLUS, he would make our return teams a POSITIVE.

Who's with me? Let's make the team better. Let's give Chad a reason to return to the Bengals.

Let's go after Pacman.

:bullhorn:[/quote]

[img]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg30/supermeat/crackmuffinman.jpg[/img]

[quote name='IKOTA' post='646705' date='Mar 27 2008, 09:04 PM']I want Pacman in stripes also but not orange and black ones[/quote]

[quote name='JC' post='646707' date='Mar 27 2008, 09:12 PM']I want pacman as far as fucking possible away from chris henry as he can be..[/quote]

Word.

I think Pacman is going to get suspended another year by Goodell. What he did is comparable if not worse than what Odell did. I see Goodell making a point with Pacman like he did suspending Odell for a second year.

And I do NOT want this guy in stripes. Talent is talent you can't deny that but being that generally we build through the draft we have seen the team get younger and younger under Marvin. That makes the young players more impressionable whether we like it or not. We don't need to bring in Pacman and lose him and Henry 3 months later. Or Brooks or anyone else who had issues in the past...

[quote name='Rick' post='646693' date='Mar 27 2008, 07:23 PM']The Cowboys want Pacman. They already have two troublemakers, and now they want three. Why do they want him. He can shut down an entire side. He can return kicks for TDs.

Let's go after Pacman.

:bullhorn:[/quote]

You might want to rethink your desire to pick up Jones...

First off, he had as much to do with that young man in a wheel chair as any of the other thugs he was with that night.....
I cant even imagine causing someone to be paralyzed for the rest or their life due to gangsta behavior....It literally sickened me...

I could not and would not cheer for that piece of shit if he scored every fucking time he had the ball if he was a Bengal.
Everytime I think of him I associate him with that paralyzed kid......

Fuck Pacman Jones and all his thug ass friends.. I hope Karma comes his way soon... it would be justification.....

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='646721' date='Mar 27 2008, 09:14 PM']You might want to rethink your desire to pick up Jones...

First off, he had as much to do with that young man in a wheel chair as any of the other thugs he was with that night.....
I cant even imagine causing someone to be paralyzed for the rest or their life due to gangsta behavior....It literally sickened me...

I could not and would not cheer for that piece of shit if he scored every fucking time he had the ball if he was a Bengal.
Everytime I think of him I associate him with that paralyzed kid......

Fuck Pacman Jones and all his thug ass friends.. I hope Karma comes his way soon... it would be justification.....[/quote]

Amen.

Yipes! Another character issue?
No thanks.
That guy is fucking insane, and probably won't be playing for anyone anytime soon. And he definetely won't be playing for us.
The last thing we need is another WVU idiot to tempt CHris Henry back into the thug life of making it rain at strip clubs....

And lest we forget: [url="http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm"]http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm[/url]

Archived