Chad Injury

[quote name='bengalbutch' post='585792' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:52 PM']I hope he is o.k. and recovers quickly.

Have you ever noticed our players always get hit hard ? Yet we never lay a good hit on them ?[/quote]
You ever notice what happens when a Bengal lays a good hit on an opposing team?

Yeah, flag.

[quote name='bengalbutch' post='585792' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:52 PM']I hope he is o.k. and recovers quickly.

Have you ever noticed our players always get hit hard ? Yet we never lay a good hit on them ?[/quote]

Watch Williams and Jackson ...Jackson could have put a hit on the receiver at the end of the game when the Bills got that much needed first down.. he didnt even try and hit him..
He's a soft ass vet thats trying to get thru the season..
Williams cant tackle worth a fuck.
Both should see the bench from here on in ....let the rookies ( Ndukwe and White ) start gettting experience..

[quote name='steggyD' post='585769' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:41 PM']At missing NFL games.

This statement is only a theory, since Henry does not get to play.[/quote]
henry when playing, pwns chad.

[quote name='Arkansas Bengal' post='585773' date='Nov 4 2007, 04:44 PM']Bullshit--the reason Henry looks so good is that he's always going against the nickel corner and is rarely double teamed. Wait and see how he does against the #1/#2 corners and safety double-teams. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt he'll have the same production as Chad.[/quote]
i guess we will get to see the next couple of weeks. i doubt chad is back anytime soon.

[quote name='sneaky' post='585816' date='Nov 4 2007, 05:02 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Whats the point of playing him more this year (Chad)......put everybody on IR...Willie, Brooks, Perry.....fuck it. Nothing matters this season any way.[/b][/color][/quote]

I wouldn't go that far. But I do think its to the point where we play to see what the younger guys have and to give them the experience. Play Henry, Holt, Ndukwe, White, Brooks (someday), Schlegal, Peko, bring up TOeiana, Hall, Joseph, Rucker, Fanene, and others. Bench Justin, he's not coming back.

And damnit, stop playing our best pass rusher at LB!!!!!!

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='585831' date='Nov 4 2007, 05:08 PM']I wouldn't go that far. But I do think its to the point where we play to see what the younger guys have and to give them the experience. Play Henry, Holt, Ndukwe, White, Brooks (someday), Schlegal, Peko, bring up TOeiana, Hall, Joseph, Rucker, Fanene, and others. Bench Justin, he's not coming back.

And damnit, stop playing our best pass rusher at LB!!!!!![/quote]
Yeah Id like to see The Toe up here.. How could he be any worse than what weve been watching?

[quote name='sneaky' post='585816' date='Nov 4 2007, 05:02 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Whats the point of playing him more this year (Chad)......put everybody on IR...Willie, Brooks, Perry.....fuck it. Nothing matters this season any way.[/b][/color][/quote]

I have to agree with you...get this team healthy for next year.

[quote name='sneaky' post='585816' date='Nov 4 2007, 05:02 PM'][color="#ff0000"][b]Whats the point of playing him more this year (Chad)......put everybody on IR...Willie, Brooks, Perry.....fuck it. Nothing matters this season any way.[/b][/color][/quote]

Not true!

Remember all those fun seasons in the 90's where we got to play the role of SPOILER each December.

Of course we usually weren't successful, but it sure gave the team something to strive for each week!

(end sarcasm)

Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis said after the game that Johnson did not lose conciousness and was mobilized on a stretcher as a precaution because he had neck pain. Johnson was having a CAT scan performed at the hospital and if he checks out, will be able to accompany the team back to Cincinnati

[url="http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6417"][url="http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6417"]http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6417[/url][/url]

Just heard on the news that he is with the team on the flight back to cincy

[quote name='BengalRep85-9' post='585862' date='Nov 4 2007, 05:38 PM']Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis said after the game that Johnson did not lose conciousness and was mobilized on a stretcher as a precaution because he had neck pain. Johnson was having a CAT scan performed at the hospital and if he checks out, will be able to accompany the team back to Cincinnati

[url="http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6417"][url="http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6417"]http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6417[/url][/url][/quote]

Good news.

honestly, i dont think hes that hurt. I think he hurt his head earlier in the game, combined with his shitty ass performance, combined with his ego. i dont think hes very hurt. I hope he isnt but when it happened, i didnt think he would need to be carried off the field.

[quote name='bengals8580' post='585879' date='Nov 4 2007, 06:45 PM']honestly, i dont think hes that hurt. I think he hurt his head earlier in the game, combined with his shitty ass performance, combined with his ego. i dont think hes very hurt. I hope he isnt but when it happened, i didnt think he would need to be carried off the field.[/quote]

Maybe, but if he had a lot of neck pain, after what happened in Buffalo earlier in the year, it doesn't surprise me that they brought the stretcher out. There was a moment where you could see his face when he was on the board, and I thought he was sobbing. Don't know if others noticed this.

[quote name='bengals8580' post='585887' date='Nov 4 2007, 05:50 PM']they just said on cbs that he is ok....i hate to say it, seems terrible, but theres a part of me that was thinking. he is staying down cause he played so bad and he wanted ppl to feel for him. seems bad but there was part of me that thought that[/quote]

thats not all that far fetched, actually. which is almost more troubling than an injury.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='585889' date='Nov 4 2007, 05:51 PM']thats not all that far fetched, actually. which is almost more troubling than an injury.[/quote]

it pissed me off cause to me, it seemed like the hit couldve been much worse. i thought, for the most part, they missed him. I just thought, chad would stay down and be taken off on a stretcher. Hes in hot water as it is. he dropped balls today, played horrible. and the way he is, it wouldnt surprise me if he just didnt want to get up. and he dropped the ball b4 he got hit on that play

Reports that he's on the flight back to Cincy and the cocksuckers come out of the woodwork. Why do people have to see the worst in Chad all the time? One of our most dedicated players and he gets hated on. Fuck you guys. I can't wait to hear you piss and moan when Chad is owning the Bengals as a Steeler.
MULLY

[quote name='bengals8580' post='585895' date='Nov 4 2007, 05:53 PM']it pissed me off cause to me, it seemed like the hit couldve been much worse. i thought, for the most part, they missed him. I just thought, chad would stay down and be taken off on a stretcher. Hes in hot water as it is. he dropped balls today, played horrible. and the way he is, it wouldnt surprise me if he just didnt want to get up. and he dropped the ball b4 he got hit on that play[/quote]

that just sounds silly. Chad may have his flaws, but I don't see any professional player faking an injury and letting himself get carried off on a stretcher just to gain sympathy.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='585924' date='Nov 4 2007, 06:27 PM']Reports that he's on the flight back to Cincy and the cocksuckers come out of the woodwork. Why do people have to see the worst in Chad all the time? One of our most dedicated players and he gets hated on. Fuck you guys. I can't wait to hear you piss and moan [b]when Chad is owning the Bengals as a Steeler[/b].
MULLY[/quote]

I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit on that.... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/31.gif[/img]

Archived