!!!THE OFFICIAL 1ST ROUND OF THE 2010 NFL DRAFT THREAD!!!

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' date='22 April 2010 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1271988167' post='881030']
Dez would of been the next Andre Johnson, but naaaaa, who needs that.
[/quote]

Who wants Andre Johnson 2.0 when you could have the next coming of *insert TE coming off serious knee reconstruction and isn't a very accomplished blocker either*

Seriously guy, no brainer on our part

[quote name='B.A.B.' date='22 April 2010 - 09:34 PM' timestamp='1271986461' post='880835']
I don't care or know if it was intended, but the steelers new pick totally kissed that other big dude on the mouth in his lil celebration lol
[/quote]
That's part of the Steeler's draft strategy - only draft homosexual men so they don't have to worry about their players raping 20 year old women.

"She said no"... Priceless!

[quote name='Mikey6866' date='22 April 2010 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1271988330' post='881042']
This is one of the worst days of my life...
[/quote]

Guy, you must have the most incredible life ever if us drafting Jermaine Gresham is one of the worst days of your life

I don't think us taking Jimmy Clausen would have ranked in my top 1000 worst days ever...

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' date='22 April 2010 - 07:05 PM' timestamp='1271988351' post='881045']
Who wants Andre Johnson 2.0 when you could have the next coming of *insert TE coming off serious knee reconstruction and isn't a very accomplished blocker either*

Seriously guy, no brainer on our part
[/quote]

Its the players that are healthy in College that we seem to have trouble keeping on the field. Munoz himself was supposed to have a bum knee.

And Dez can't be Andre Johnson until we don't have Chad Johnson.

Posted this twice before:

Last 10 first rounds picks at TE:
Brandon Pettigrew
Dustin Keller
Greg Olsen
Vernon Davis
Marcedes Lewis
Heath Miller
Kellen Winslow
Ben Watson
Dallas Clark
Jeremy Shockey

BTW NCAA QBs, take note:[b]
Being an asshole will cause you to drop past a God-boy QB, no matter how much more NFL-ready you are![/b]

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' date='22 April 2010 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1271988455' post='881057']
Guy, you must have the most incredible life ever if us drafting Jermaine Gresham is one of the worst days of your life

I don't think us taking Jimmy Clausen would have ranked in my top 1000 worst days ever...
[/quote]

mikey6866, when ColorChanginClique talks you off the ledge its time to re-evaluate your life.

Buck up.

Archived