Bengals bring back Maualuga

Wasn't Burfict a rookie, while Maualuga was a fourth year starter in the same defense?

You don't think a rookie is going to improve?

I just find it funny that if a player struggles as a rookie that it means they suck at something.

oh I certainly expect him to improve.  He's got to.

I was just referring to last year.

so a guy says he likes the signing, somebody else says he must only like it because of the hair and tatts, in other words calling the guy a superficial dumbass, another guy chimes in that's how he picks his women, a joke but pointless. There's no point to all this bull shit just because somebody likes a signing you don't. If everybody that likes the signing is a superficial dumbass you can add Zimmer to the list. I was more replying to the overall tone of half of this board today that anybody that likes the signing doesn't know shit about football.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OnpkDWbeJs

Is it possible things can get any worse in this thread?   Ummm yep....  Hide the woman and children....

Joe Reedy @joereedy

Lewis on if Maualuga would move to SAM: "I don't anticipate any change. I think things will be good the way they are."

And the heads explode in 3.....2.....1.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Is it possible things can get any worse in this thread?   Ummm yep....  Hide the woman and children....

Joe Reedy ‏@joereedy
Lewis on if Maualuga would move to SAM: "I don't anticipate any change. I think things will be good the way they are."

If true, shitty. I think Marvin is just being a dick for the hell of it. Especially with him saying that Howard would probably be back.

Archived