56 members have voted

1. 1. Week One Prediction

• Bengals by 2 TDS+
    • Bengals by 7-13
    • Bengals by 1-6
    • Ravens by 1-6
    • Ravens by 7-13
    • Ravens by 2TDS+

I say Ravens. ONLY because it's our first game with two new coordinators and it's away. I'm going to cheer like hell for the win and be surprised

I'm going Bengals BECAUSE of two new coordinators....Harbaugh et al won't have 3+yrs of tendencies and scouting to fall back on....new DC AND OC...new quirks and gameplans.

No x's and o's for me such as who has the advantage overall in individual matchups. Cincy is the better team on paper. They've matured. They've come a long way under Marv. This is the perfect storm of a team. Under the radar again BC of 2 new coordinators . As talented a roster there is in the league with a nice mix of youth and experience.
No x's and o's for me such as who has the advantage overall in individual matchups. Cincy is the better team on paper. They've matured. They've come a long way under Marv. This is the perfect storm of a team. Under the radar again BC of 2 new coordinators . As talented a roster there is in the league with a nice mix of youth and experience.

That's what I thought last year week one against the Bears!

Well, at least we would have had a chance to win that game- if it wasn't for extreme stupidity!

It's been what, 12 years of Marvin, and this is the 4th of this team- it's time to finally start stomping on throats of division teams, openers, national games, playoffs etc. It's go time!

Archived