Gresh showed great effort and made his fumble a TD that was awesome

Green looked healthy

Hill's 62 yard run was amazing

Burkhead reminds me some of Kenny Watson, not bad for a #3 back

The whole D looks great especially the Samoans

Bad:

Pacman jones missed at least 2 tackles maybe more

Not a whole lot here that stood out in terms of bad

We can't afford to slip up against the Texans or the Buccaneers but if we can keep it consistent I like our chances for the post season

Maybe the two best things about this week...

First (and most obviously) "Browns in 1st place" story is over.

Second, it's looking like the "Mark Sanchez for President" campaign will end today, too.

What stories will dominate sports radio this week, I wonder...

On that long pass to AJ, they were on FIRE that drive. I was talking to my friends about how much better Andy is this game in the dome. And how you can practically just look at his release and how he moves against the defenders around him and tell if the pass was gonna be on point. He released that one, and I was like, "Perfect. Touchdown." BAM. Sketchy review, but you can't change that kind of bang bang play, so whatever. Good shit, guys. Happy Andy could bounce back after that historically terrible game. He plays like that every week and we get Taze back, and I'm thinking we can surprise some fuck faces.

On that long pass to AJ, they were on FIRE that drive. I was talking to my friends about how much better Andy is this game in the dome. And how you can practically just look at his release and how he moves against the defenders around him and tell if the pass was gonna be on point. He released that one, and I was like, "Perfect. Touchdown." BAM. Sketchy review, but you can't change that kind of bang bang play, so whatever. Good shit, guys. Happy Andy could bounce back after that historically terrible game. He plays like that every week and we get Taze back, and I'm thinking we can surprise some fuck faces.

hellz yea homie..

fuck the fuck faces

Impossible to figure this team out. They play their most complete game a week after crashing and burning on national TV (again). All three phases had solid performances. Unexpected people (Burkhead, Dre, Newhouse). played well. Dalton and the defense had their best performances of the season and AJ reminded everyone why he is an elite player in the league. Rey Maualuga, shockingly, helped completely turn around the run defense. The defense also had another goal line stand and finally made stops on 3rd down. Nugent even had a good day. Gotta give them credit for circling the wagons and winning a game many expected them to lose.

Impossible to figure this team out. They play their most complete game a week after crashing and burning on national TV (again). All three phases had solid performances. Unexpected people (Burkhead, Dre, Newhouse). played well. Dalton and the defense had their best performances of the season and AJ reminded everyone why he is an elite player in the league. Rey Maualuga, shockingly, helped completely turn around the run defense. The defense also had another goal line stand and finally made stops on 3rd down. Nugent even had a good day. Gotta give them credit for circling the wagons and winning a game many expected them to lose.

Hopefully we keep getting that type of play out of Rey. He has to see how crucial he is to the defense, if he has any confidence concerns still.

Leon got re-injured? Anybody else?

Sad: Dan Hoard calling the Saints fumble with 2 minutes left in the game the nail in the coffin. He and Lapham didn't seem convinced that a 17 point lead with 2 minutes left was safe.

Hunt also got injured

If ReyM played like this every game ALL of us would love him. Unfortunately compared to previous games and seasons, games like this are an aberration. I would LOVE for him to play like the difference maker every game like he was today....not gonna hold my breath.

Bengalsfan noted Rex looked like our Kenny Watson...I would suggest he looks more like our Brian Leonard, the 4th string back who comes in when called upon to make the clutch play. BTW, BL did just that today converting a swing pass on third and long into a FD on their lone TD drive

I still don't like our D failing so often on third down.

Almost all good this week, but here's an ugly: how fickle our fanbase is

yes I recognize its the same everywhere, but im embarrassed about some of the reactions following last week's debacle

Either way, I'm very happy with this big win. Just what we needed to get back on track.

Archived