Trade Dalton for RG3

RG3 is 14 - 23 as a starter, and 0 - 1 in the playoffs. Facts are facts, ask any Skins fan and they would LOVE to trade Dalton for RG3... They know what he can and can't do! he isn't good people. Damn I abhor these off season pipe dreams where people can't grasp reality.

As far as mechanics, decision making, and reading defenses being taught... The same was said about Jamarcus Russell, Ryan Leaf, Akili Smith, and Tim Tebow.

If you look at the offensive line and defense that the Redskins trot out there then you will see why RG3's record is what it is. They have one of the worst offensive lines and defense in the NFL and have for years. The Bengals haven't won 40 games in the last 4 years because of Dalton, he's been along for the ride most of the time. 

RG3's mechanics, decision making, and ability to read a defense isn't as bad you make it out to be, sure he can stand to improve but so can every QB with 2.5 years of experience. Comparing RG3 to JaMarcus Russell, Akili Smith, and Ryan Leaf is absurd, they never had any moments of success in the NFL.

At some point the Bengals will have to come to the realization that Dalton is more Kitna than Brees and will never be good enough to win a Super Bowl. Whether it takes Marvin or another HC to realize that remains to be seen, but it's painfully obvious to everyone that objectively assesses the franchise. Ask any NFL analyst or any non-Bengals fan what they think of Dalton and you will get a non-homerish reply. The Bengals front office want Dalton to be the guy and get us to the Super Bowl but just because you want something doesn't make it happen. If that was the case I would be a billionaire with Ethiopian and Dominican women servicing me day and night. 

Always tongue in cheek, Alice.

You might find this interesting: I have a number of card-carrying Cowboy relations down in DFW. This is the first season in forever they have not wished bodily injury and deportation of Romo. After this weekend, it may change of course.

The blood lust for one's own QB is not particular to here.

Always tongue in cheek, Alice.

You might find this interesting: I have a number of card-carrying Cowboy relations down in DFW. This is the first season in forever they have not wished bodily injury and deportation of Romo. After this weekend, it may change of course.

The blood lust for one's own QB is not particular to here.

Oh, I know.

FWIW, Here in NC, the conversations about Cam Newton are EXACTLY the same as ours about Dalton - "He's OK, but..."

In fact, when the talking heads here discuss his contract they guys they compare him to, every single time, are Andy Dalton and Colin Kaepernick.

First off.

Hopefully Hue gets a head coaching job or anything somewhere else.

Second.

Hopefully they won't be looking for a QB to runs Hue's offense because Hue's offense will be extinct in Cincy.

Third

I'd be happy with just about any QB that has better accuracy than Dalton. Rather that be a rookie or ten plus year vet.

I work with a Washington Team fan and I mentioned to him that some people were floating the idea of an AD for RGIII trade.  I think FUCK YEAH was his response.

Washington already has Andy Dalton....his name just happens to be Kirk Cousins.  They have almost the exact same stats other than Cousins threw for about 65 more yards per game and had a 86.4 rating to Dalton's 83.4 which are very close.

I know many of you don't believe in QBR but Dalton's was a 55.2 vs Cousins at 46.8.

They have no reason to trade for Dalton with a far cheaper Cousins already there.  BTW, don't blame Washinton's issues entirely on the QB situation OR the offense.  The offense wasn't horrible contrary to popular belief.  The big issue for Washington was turnovers...Griffin had 9 fumbles in 9 games.

Oh and what the fuck do we get out of that trade other than a ME type guy who can't stay on the field?

Washington already has Andy Dalton....his name just happens to be Kirk Cousins.  They have almost the exact same stats other than Cousins threw for about 65 more yards per game and had a 86.4 rating to Dalton's 83.4 which are very close.

I know many of you don't believe in QBR but Dalton's was a 55.2 vs Cousins at 46.8.

They have no reason to trade for Dalton with a far cheaper Cousins already there.  BTW, don't blame Washinton's issues entirely on the QB situation OR the offense.  The offense wasn't horrible contrary to popular belief.  The big issue for Washington was turnovers...Griffin had 9 fumbles in 9 games.

Oh and what the fuck do we get out of that trade other than a ME type guy who can't stay on the field?

Have you been smoking with Weston again?

Have you been smoking with Weston again?

If you include his running yardage per game, RGIII contributed less than 200 yards per game from his position this season.   Their defense wasn't nearly good enough to win games with that production.  That won't get it done in today's NFL.  

If you include his running yardage per game, RGIII contributed less than 200 yards per game from his position this season.   Their defense wasn't nearly good enough to win games with that production.  That won't get it done in today's NFL.  

OK...  In games this year that he played a significant amount of time (more than 4 throws), he contributed 254 yards per game.

Just as a point of reference, Andy Dalton's was 223. 

As to your point about Kirk Cousins... That's exactly what the Redskins would like somebody - ANYBODY - to believe.  He's had one big game a year, and couldn't keep Colt McCoy off the field.  So, no.  They don't have their own Andy Dalton.  They've got their own Matt Flynn.

I'd rather go cutler.

In fact if the Bears would really give up their first pick to get rid of cutler Id take him as long as he'd be willing to rework his deal.

I just don't think trading for an injury prone qb or signing another mediocre qb will change anything. Might as well stay with Dalton unless you can get a potential top 10 guy.

Archived