The beautiful, good, bad and ugly

All ArmyBengal said plus :

Good - No quit. At a time when AD would be throwing it up into triple coverage he stared down the D and lasered those passes.

Uglier than Wade Wilson - Refereeing. Loads of terrible calls, loads of no-calls, if it was possible to get it wrong they did. Abysmal.

Beautiful...a win in the division and another 3-0 start

Good...a team with talent deep in most positions but LB, AJ Green, O line (for the most part), Andy.

Bad...missed tackles, giving up 3rd and forevers, midfield pass coverage, clock management (again).

Ugly...Marvin's 4th down decision, never, never pass up points in a div game on their turf. ML looking lost with time left in the first half with decent field position. To me it's one of those games we win with exceptional talent in spite of bad coaching. Anybody think ML would know about those penalty/challenges Harbaugh went with? I think ML would be clueless about both of them.

Don't want to be a Debbie downer but we almost got beat by a less talented team we should have crushed, even in their house.

Good...a team with talent deep in most positions but LB, AJ Green, O line (for the most part), Andy.

Bad...missed tackles, giving up 3rd and forevers, midfield pass coverage, clock management (again).

Ugly...Marvin's 4th down decision, never, never pass up points in a div game on their turf. ML looking lost with time left in the first half with decent field position. To me it's one of those games we win with exceptional talent in spite of bad coaching. Anybody think ML would know about those penalty/challenges Harbaugh went with? I think ML would be clueless about both of them.

Don't want to be a Debbie downer but we almost got beat by a less talented team we should have crushed, even in their house.

Ding Ding Ding!! Winner winner chicken dinner!

Good...a team with talent deep in most positions but LB, AJ Green, O line (for the most part).

Its pretty much spot on.

Beautiful/Good: 3-0, Division Leader, Road Division Win, virtually eliminate the Ravens, AJ, Offense, D for the most part. Showed a lot of resilience after almost giving it way. Dalton for the most part

Bad: Allowing pretty much their only weapon to dominate, running game, 3rd and long, Dalton's fumble, INT

Ugly: Penalty Fest

Marvin Lewis as a game/clock manager has cable

yeah, actually, I do think he knows them. What he can't do is use them in game situations and that's the criticism we all levy on him. In game management. He can build a team, and game plan with the best of them, but in game, .... ah that'd be NOPE

Everything about this game was beautiful.

Except for Marvin's coaching decisions. Three or four terrible ones.

And the horrible officiating and penalties. 

And Tyler Eifert.  He alone accounted for a 14 point swing with the TD incompletion and giving up the strip sack TD (and that's not even counting his other drop).

Those things were ugly.

What a game from Dalton. Man is he throwing ropes to his receivers. Green needs to fight more on that INT in the endzone. Absolutely cant let the defender get that INT. NFL absolutely needs to change the rule about possessing the ball to the ground. 3 feet down with a football move. Thats a touchdown. The more we win now maybe we can give Burfict a few more extra weeks to prepare. I hate when other teams lose key players to injury but Roethlisberger getting hurt didnt hurt my feelings. Looked identical to the Palmer injury and the Stealers had iy coming to them.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Everything about this game was beautiful.

Except for Marvin's coaching decisions. Three or four terrible ones.

And the horrible officiating and penalties. 

And Tyler Eifert.  He alone accounted for a 14 point swing with the TD incompletion and giving up the strip sack TD (and that's not even counting his other drop).

Those things were ugly.

Meh, I'll give Tyler a pass on both, he usually makes that catch and holds on, and on the stripsack/score, why the hell is he blocking that guy on an iso? Poor blocking scheme or somebody fucked up. It was a huge momentum changing play though...past Bengal teams would have collapsed there and lost.

That's the AJ Green I've been missing.  Jesus, he was on fire.  Russell Bodine on the other hand was very bad.  Some sloppy tackling as well.

Could be 1.5 games up after Thursday.  Need to keep taking care of business.

Chicken_Girl.thumb.jpg.5e26d4cb8e61ec490

Good enough to eat.

jenn_zps6rtjfplk.jpg

After the game, members of the Steelers said they had an issue with the hit.

"I thought it was kind of low," offensive lineman Ramon Foster said. "I think the NFL will look at it."

When asked if he had a problem with the hit, Tomlin tersely responded, "I did."

Boo Hoo!

Karma's a bitch, you fucking cunts...

Team played great for the most part. 

Marvin, Marvin, Marvin?  What in the fuck have you been doing the last 13 years?  Late in the second quarter, 4th down and you have the chance to go up by 3 possessions on the road with a simple field goal?.  That is coaching 101.  We can't do this shit against good teams, it will burn us.

Archived