Jump to content

Bengals vs Texans Good Bad and Ugly


Recommended Posts

From 3rd pick to 6.  You suck,  Stupid Stupid Stupid.  Possible replacement at LT (maybe) to 6th freakin pick.  Never happening now dumbass.

 

 

1 1-14 .067 -- .549 Lost 14
 
2 2-13 .133 1.0 .595 Won 2
 
3 4-11 .267 3.0 .541 Lost 4
 
4 4-11 .267 3.0 .544 Lost 4
 
5 4-10 .286 3.5 .530 Lost 3
 
6 4-10-1 .300 3.5 .530 Won 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

So, in light of people wanting to suck for Sewell this week, are normally good plays considered bad and bad plays considered good?😊

 

Yes and yes.  Considering there was nothing to be gained in a positive way from winning.  Jackson getting hurt might have been avoided if they were on cruise control for the third pick.  Players other than Jackson could have been seriously injured and for what ?  nothing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Numbers said:

Good:. We won

Bad: We won

Ugly:. We may lose out on a high draft pick and we have a key player hurt in a meaningless game. 

What key player?  At this point, an injury only matters if it influences the summer or the career of the player. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tibor75 said:

What key player?  At this point, an injury only matters if it influences the summer or the career of the player. 

 

Jackson.  Shouldn't affect the career.  However, why risk playing all out in a meaningless game ?  Nothing.  This affected what amounted to a good chance at a great player and a need in a big way for this team. As bad as this team drafts (usually), it's even worse when it comes to free agency picks.  Not addressing the line will affect everyone's career.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Numbers said:

 

Jackson.  Shouldn't affect the career.  However, why risk playing all out in a meaningless game ?  Nothing.  This affected what amounted to a good chance at a great player and a need in a big way for this team. As bad as this team drafts (usually), it's even worse when it comes to free agency picks.  Not addressing the line will affect everyone's career.

 

And you know they won't address the line in the draft how?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, T-Dub said:

 

 

I think the concern is more that they draft another Ogbuehi because they eat a hot dog with a knife & fork.

 

I'd be more worried about that if Alexander was still around.  Since then they've kind of gone "consensus" on OL picks (mixed results not withstanding).

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Numbers said:

From 3rd pick to 6.  You suck,  Stupid Stupid Stupid.  Possible replacement at LT (maybe) to 6th freakin pick.  Never happening now dumbass.

 

 

1 1-14 .067 -- .549 Lost 14
 
2 2-13 .133 1.0 .595 Won 2
 
3 4-11 .267 3.0 .541 Lost 4
 
4 4-11 .267 3.0 .544 Lost 4
 
5 4-10 .286 3.5 .530 Lost 3
 
6 4-10-1 .300 3.5 .530 Won 2

Carolina laying the wood to WFT so far. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

And if they keep missing OL picks then by default they are not addressing it

 

Ok, so what's your point? No team zeroes in 100 percent. So we are fucked no matter what? What's your solution? BTW ,the Bengals misses on the OL were NOT considered bad picks at the time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sox said:

 

Ok, so what's your point? No team zeroes in 100 percent. So we are fucked no matter what? What's your solution? BTW ,the Bengals misses on the OL were NOT considered bad picks at the time.

 

Yes, that's his point.  Over and over again. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sox said:

 

Ok, so what's your point? No team zeroes in 100 percent. So we are fucked no matter what? What's your solution? BTW ,the Bengals misses on the OL were NOT considered bad picks at the time.

The point is they need to change the people making the picks, because they simply are not good

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

The point is they need to change the people making the picks, because they simply are not good

Tobin and his crew scout and make recommendations to Katy and Mike..

Katy huddles with Zac and JB as a council for their wants..

So the culprit in this scenario would be Ole Duke...

He should go now..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Good, we could still get the 3rd or 4th pick if Houston and Atl wins or just one and we lose.

 

Bad, we have the 5th pick right now.  


Ugly, we win and other teams like Philly and others lose and we drop even further in the draft order.  Possibly down to 10th, yep that far down. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

Good, we could still get the 3rd or 4th pick if Houston and Atl wins or just one and we lose.

 

Bad, we have the 5th pick right now.  


Ugly, we win and other teams like Philly and others lose and we drop even further in the draft order.  Possibly down to 10th, yep that far down. 

How ironic it would be to see the Bengals trying to make a dea with Miami for Sewell after the fiasco we had with them about JB..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, if we can count on them to lose to the Ratbirds next week, combined with the Panthers win tonight we should be no better than 5th. An ATL win over Tampa Bay &/or a Texan win over the Titans could still leave us in the 3rd or 4th slot.

 

If two QBs are among the top 3 selections and Sewell joins them, we should still have our pick among at least two of Rousseau, Chase & Surtain @ 5.  I really want Sewell, but any of those three would be solid consolation prizes

 

Three QBs ahead of us would be ideal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, snarkster said:

Well, if we can count on them to lose to the Ratbirds next week, combined with the Panthers win tonight we should be no better than 5th. An ATL win over Tampa Bay &/or a Texan win over the Titans could still leave us in the 3rd or 4th slot.

 

If two QBs are among the top 3 selections and Sewell joins them, we should still have our pick among at least two of Rousseau, Chase & Surtain @ 5.  I really want Sewell, but any of those three would be solid consolation prizes

 

Three QBs ahead of us would be ideal.

Miami desperately needs another receiver for Tua besides Hopkins.

Would the pull the trigger there for Chase?

Atl will go QB ..

At 5 we pick Sewell...no?

Its possible.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...