Green Day Game Day Thread...

I hate to lose like that and hate the idea of moral victories but this team just hung with a team that was in the NFC Championship last year and has the reigning MVP on their team.

We can build on this going forward. 

I believe this team can make the playoffs

Just now, palmer4mvp said:

Zac should have been more aggressive. Bengals should have won, and hard to lose knowing the Packers had so many missing players. DL really should have played better against three backup OL

D played plenty good enough to win. 

I'm gonna go balls deep in a Butterfinger Blizzard from DQ to drown my Bengal blue balls. Gonna dip my ball-sac in it in the middle of the fucking dining room,. Don't care if there are women and children present.  

Because fuck everyone that's why. 

30 minutes ago, Jupiter Fan said:

Where was Uzomah all day, injured?

FWIW, Uzomah was targeted just 2 times and that resulted in 2 catches for 16 yds.

Drew Sample on the other hand, was targeted 4 times, catching 2 for 9 yds, and the other 2 targets should/could have been caught IMHO.

1 hour ago, palmer4mvp said:

Zac should have been more aggressive. Bengals should have won, and hard to lose knowing the Packers had so many missing players. DL really should have played better against three backup OL

He plays aggressive at times and really passive at other times and more often than not all at the wrong times. He needs to do a Castanza and think opposite 

For some positive vibes:

Ja’Marr Chase’s huge 2019 season at LSU: 84 catches, 1,780 yards, 21.2 yards per catch, 20 TDs.

Chase’s 2021 NFL pace as of right now:

78 catches, 1,550 yards, 19.8 yards per catch, 17 TDs.

Sure he probably slows down some, but still holy shit.

17 minutes ago, OU_Stripes said:

For some positive vibes:

Ja’Marr Chase’s huge 2019 season at LSU: 84 catches, 1,780 yards, 21.2 yards per catch, 20 TDs.

Chase’s 2021 NFL pace as of right now:

78 catches, 1,550 yards, 19.8 yards per catch, 17 TDs.

Sure he probably slows down some, but still holy shit.

Yeah. This. holy shit indeed. 

24 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Watching this Browns Chargers game

Our play calling could be improved, it's not completely horrible but there are things we can get better at.

Zac Taylor is not the only coach making, shall we say, unconventional decisions on 4th down. Both Stefanski and Staley did, too.

3 hours ago, saphead said:

I'm gonna go balls deep in a Butterfinger Blizzard from DQ to drown my Bengal blue balls. Gonna dip my ball-sac in it in the middle of the fucking dining room,. Don't care if there are women and children present.  

Because fuck everyone that's why. 

yes....love it 

3 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

FWIW, Uzomah was targeted just 2 times and that resulted in 2 catches for 16 yds.

Drew Sample on the other hand, was targeted 4 times, catching 2 for 9 yds, and the other 2 targets should/could have been caught IMHO.

Thanks, I tuned in late and didn't see much impact at all by the TE position except Sample looking bad.

Guess I just expected Uzomah to be more involved after his last nice game. 

Archived