Keeping our enemies close

11 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Brady unretired. 

So I guess that means Gronk won't be coming to Cincinnati...? And what about the a-hole that spent $518,000 on Brady's last TD ball only to find out 5 or 6 hours that it won't be the last afterall? 🤣

1 hour ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Vikings are extending Cousins for another year, $35M guaranteed. Geez the Vikes just can’t quit that loser. 

Maybe they noticed that the QBs available in the draft are meh…and figure Cousins give them a good chance for an early pick???  Tanking without really tanking…?  :shrug:  

12 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Vikings are extending Cousins for another year, $35M guaranteed. Geez the Vikes just can’t quit that loser. 

He had them over a barrel with his full guaranteed contract and 45 mil cap number. The extension lowers his cap number for 2022 and maybe they can trade him next year. 

Just now, sparky151 said:

He had them over a barrel with his full guaranteed contract and 45 mil cap number. The extension lowers his cap number for 2022 and maybe they can trade him next year. 

Makes sense given that info. There was a good article on Cousins a month or two back in the Athletic. Basically saying he is a very good QB except he refuses to ever take a risk. So he can only 'perform' the designed play and if that designated player(s) is not open he essentially does nothing. 

Archived