Rats Week (Episode 3 The Final Chapter) Week

2 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Harbawwww is as big a cry-bully as any Stealers. He's been on that whiny shit since day one. Didn't shake hands after the game? What a bitch.

Both Harbaughs are cry babies. That is why I cringe at the mere mention of Jim Harbaugh getting a TV gig anywhere. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Harbawwww is as big a cry-bully as any Stealers. He's been on that whiny shit since day one. Didn't shake hands after the game? What a bitch.

I swear if I was assigned as the side judge next to Harbawwww, I'd turn in my resignation.  I like it when coach's show some fire, but he's the boy who cried wolf and then some.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

I swear if I was assigned as the side judge next to Harbawwww, I'd turn in my resignation.  I like it when coach's show some fire, but he's the boy who cried wolf and then some.

Nah, he's a sweetheart 

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1351283/harbaughmad.gif

41 minutes ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

Max scharping to take his spot I think

I would think as well, Carman is being used as an extra T in the jumbo packages. Sharping is the starter. Let's hope he can do it.

6 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Sounds like run blocking may be his strength but maybe 4 yrs in the league, coaches have cleaned up his technique

Thought this was interesting from Sept:

Texans Weren't Happy After Bengals Acquired Max Scharping From Them on Waivers

"That was a tough one. Max is a good player," Texans general manager Nick Caserio said. "It's where we were right now. We felt like it was the best decision for us."

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/texans-werent-happy-bengals-acquired-max-scharping-on-waivers

• Upvote 1

Yeah I saw Harbaugh laughing and smiling, slapping helmets after the refs "missed" the obvious facemask on Joe, but later on when Queen committed the most obvious PI in the world on Hurst he LOST HIS EVER-LOVING SHIT (on the refs).

What a twerp.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

Let's see what Scharping can do. He's a veteran and has good size. 

Good size is an under statement.

Dude is 6'6" 330 lbs.

Currently the largest player on the roster.

He is a massive individual.

• Upvote 1