BURROW OUT FOR THE YEAR 💔

2 hours ago, IKOTA said:

I mean it’s not far off from the truth. He does get hurt often.  

And he gets hit. A LOT.

Either it's the linemen, or it's the coaching. Either way, you have to figure out the best way to protect your 270 million dollar QB. Doing the same thing over and over again is lunacy, and I'm not putting it all on Volson, shitty as he is.

Also, Joy Taylor - 💖

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

If they can’t draft…what good is the draft? 

If they suck at drafting OL the solution is to get rid of the people that suck at drafting OL, not just give up. Not a single OL pick in last year's draft, knowing the RT was sketchy and headed to FA anyway, knowing the C is getting old, knowing the LG is shaky, and knowing there's not a quality backup or anyone with real potential anywhere in the bunch. They signed a new LT that's honestly been just OK and called it a day.

They stuck their heads in the sand and chose happy thoughts & here we are, again, with an injured QB. Makes zero sense to me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Exactly, again!

And don't leave, Mr Dub.

In all my years as a Bengals fan I have never been more down.

I have not exactly stepped back from the cliff but have decided to go to

most of the remaining home games and continue to dig through the mountain

of horse shit looking for a pony.

In McScooter I Trust.

Hey thanks, I'm not checking out entirely but y'know.. Watching what remains of the season circling the drain, meh.

58 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

See you in 2024.   If Browning looks like trash, hope they lose every game the rest of the year.   Need a top pick.  

Losing hope that Burrow is THE man.  4 years.  2 season ending injuries.  Not good. 

And the other two a Superbowl and AFCC. He is the man, but if we can't protect him nothing else matters,

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tibor75 said:

See you in 2024.   If Browning looks like trash, hope they lose every game the rest of the year.   Need a top pick.  

Losing hope that Burrow is THE man.  4 years.  2 season ending injuries.  Not good. 

Appendictomy...

Knee due to Michael Jordan falling p his failing ass on him

Jonah still a shit storm on good pass rushers.

Injury prone...yeah right

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Appendictomy...

Knee due to Michael Jordan falling p his failing ass on him

Jonah still a shit storm on good pass rushers.

Injury prone...yeah right

This most recent injury was the result of him landing on his his wrist the wrong way qbs fall like this so many times during a game this was purely unlucky 

• Upvote 3

how has it been like 4 years talking about drafting OL as if its some magical fix.

what world are yall living in?

do you think nfl teamsa re just slaying in the draft?

how many teams do you think have 5 good linemen?

here is some sweet draft data for you.

image.png

this is even harsher data than i used when i did my OL data for first two round picks. of which 30% made it to a second contract at all. 

but go off i guess...

def spend both first two round picks on linemen, with the ENTIRE NFL LEAGUE AVERAGE FOR SUCCESS, we will have a 30% chance of landing a starter worth keeping when the rookie deal ends.

i mean there are several articles about this and several more about why this is with Linemen. 

how do so many people just keep pretending none of that is true and available data.

• Upvote 1