there will definitely be some cosmetic changes, as always, i want it to be aesthetically pleasing as possible. i feel that, and function, are the two most important things that keep people coming back to a forum, going to be a few weeks, i have a few vacations coming up, but i have some experienced guys about to get started..

Going to have to bear with us on the speed issue. Evidently, this coded horror of a message board requires an accelerator to not run like shit. However, the PHP handler for this server is suphp, and if I change it to DSO it breaks other forums that are hosted on this server. I'm probably going to have to go to the host's support to figure out WTF to do so we can get this site to not run like shit while not breaking everyone else. I'm guessing modruid2 or FastCGI... :telephone:

I'm guessing you have the custom theme turned off? It was showing up yesterday fine on my PC at home (chrome) but i just get the blue background this morning at work (firefox).  I also can't find the theme option at the bottom of the page..

Archived