Keeping our enemies close

Willingly going from having Burrow as your QB to Kenny Picksix ... Cringey.

The Squeelers are signing him with the hopes he can give away the Bengals playbook. As that's what they've come to now without Rapistberger. Getting the 3rd best DT from the AFC champs in the hopes he remembers any Shiesty secrets. 

3 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Willingly going from having Burrow as your QB to Kenny Picksix ... Cringey

The Squeelers are signing him with the hopes he can give away the Bengals playbook. As that's what they've come to now without Rapistberger. Getting the 3rd best DT from the AFC champs in the hopes he remembers any Shiesty secrets. 

Not quite on the level of Willie Anderson wearing a headset on the Ravens sideline.  Sign with whatever team you want but that shit was unforgiveable.

Baltimore Ravens linebacker Jaylon Ferguson has died at the age of 26, the team announced Wednesday morning.

Ferguson, was just beginning his fourth NFL season after being selected by the Ravens in the third round of the 2019 draft out of Louisiana Tech.

No cause of death was revealed.

In a social media post, the Ravens said the organization was "profoundly saddened by the tragic passing" and called Ferguson "a kind, respectful young man with a big smile and an infectious personality.

"We express our heartfelt condolences to Jaylon's family and friends as we mourn a life lost much too soon."

Tony Siragusa, a former NFL defensive lineman who won a Super Bowl with the Baltimore Ravens, has died, a former teammate of his said Wednesday.

Former Ravens running back Jamal Lewis told TMZ Sports about Siragusa’s death.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::;

Never will forget when the Bengals wanted him in for a tryout and probably contract and he wiped his ass on the plane ticket because it wasn't first class.

2 hours ago, Griever said:

I can't stand Mayfield, but it would be awesome to see him go to Seattle and have success and Watson misses a ton of time being suspended and is never the same QB he was a few years ago... bye $239 million.. Oh, have I ever mentioned Fuck cleveland?

4 hours ago, fluhartz said:

I can't stand Mayfield, but it would be awesome to see him go to Seattle and have success and Watson misses a ton of time being suspended and is never the same QB he was a few years ago... bye $239 million.. Oh, have I ever mentioned Fuck cleveland?

Seattle makes sense but their roster is terrible and the game has completely passed Pete Carroll by.  

The days of a dominant defense taking you on a deep playoff run ended the day Burfict blew up Antonio Brown.  

If you can’t score points, lots of points, in a league that will basically fine and suspend a player for tackling too hard, you are screwed.

Best defenses last year:  Bills, Patriots, Broncos and Saints.   The Bills won 1 playoff game last year then the #1 defense gave up 42 to the Chiefs. 

3 hours ago, SF2 said:

If you can’t score points, lots of points, in a league that will basically fine and suspend a player for tackling too hard, you are screwed.

Correct. It is essentially a get-in-their-way-and-hopefully-do-it-enough-to-run-out-of-time defense style anymore. 

Gone are the days when defenses could force their wills on a game, and win them on their own. 

4 hours ago, SF2 said:

Seattle makes sense but their roster is terrible and the game has completely passed Pete Carroll by.  

The days of a dominant defense taking you on a deep playoff run ended the day Burfict blew up Antonio Brown.  

Best defenses last year:  Bills, Patriots, Broncos and Saints.   The Bills won 1 playoff game last year then the #1 defense gave up 42 to the Chiefs. 

oh....I know. Actually I think Mayfield kinda sucks, and I agree about Carroll. 

It was just a hypothetical that made Cleveland look like a shithole once again, and that always makes me happy. 

19 hours ago, fluhartz said:

Don't forget all the draft picks.  So not only is their payroll fucked, they also managed to give away their best options for replacing him at QB.  

Goodell is probably going to go soft on any suspension just to keep the team viable because otherwise they've completely shit the bed.

50 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Don't forget all the draft picks.  So not only is their payroll fucked, they also managed to give away their best options for replacing him at QB.  

Goodell is probably going to go soft on any suspension just to keep the team viable because otherwise they've completely shit the bed.

yep.. I want them to be so fucked over the next few years.

that wouldn't surprise me one little bit. It would be total bullshit, but again it wouldn't surprise me. 

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

The team was viable last season even with terrible QB play. They really have a lot of talent on both offense and defense. They have the best offensive line in the division, they have a great running attack, they have a top pass rush, a true shutdown corner in Ward. Because they have had so many very high draft choices, they have accumulated quite a few stud players. They went after Watson because QB was really Cleveland's only major roster flaw. But if Watson can't play this year at all, then the major flaw doesn't go away in 2022.

Archived