Buffalo (Divisional Playoff) Week

17 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Really worried about our Oline at this point.  It really hurts our passing game which is our greatest strength. 

Given that they are now missing both Ts and a G, the line is what it is, a hope and a prayer. Health can turn seasons. Just bad luck in the last three games. Just glad they got the W in any event. 

Neither team has looked great since Hamlin injury. 

Buffalo D got torched by Mac Dullton and Skyler Thompson.  yeah, I know they had turnovers, but Skyler did way more than he should have. 

Bengals looked ordinary against Ravens D X 2.  Not worried about the defense so much.  they won't play an offensive style like that again this year. 

Will Micah Hyde be back?  With Hamlin's injury, I assume they got some scrub playing in the backfield.

The Bengals have their work cut out for them, o-line woes notwithstanding...

Buffalo was crowned future Super Bowl champions after their game against KC last year. They are a good team but Joey B may have enough magic to take em down.

3 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Neither team has looked great since Hamlin injury. 

Buffalo D got torched by Mac Dullton and Skyler Thompson.  yeah, I know they had turnovers, but Skyler did way more than he should have. 

Bengals looked ordinary against Ravens D X 2.  Not worried about the defense so much.  they won't play an offensive style like that again this year. 

Will Micah Hyde be back?  With Hamlin's injury, I assume they got some scrub playing in the backfield.

It's this guy, he got an INT today:

https://www.nfl.com/players/dean-marlowe/

4 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

He had a couple of plays that were not good, but otherwise he played ALOT better than I expected

I'd have to agree, the most surprising thing to me was he looked very strong/stout once engaged... but maybe "getting to" the latter has always been his problem?

And that holding call looked like complete BS to me.

Archived