Buffalo (Divisional Playoff) Week

5 hours ago, Jungletiger said:

I think it should be known, any and all confidence Bill's fans have in that they can beat us has little to do with Josh Allen.  The reasoning is they believe their defense is on par with the Raven's defense.  Now, we all don't like the purple people, but I can respect that they are far and away better than the Bill's defense.  So since the Ravens played us hard they think they can beat us... smh

one thing to consider, we have played that ravens defense last 2 weeks, so i am sure either the offense  will be sore and stiff from 2 solid fights...  , or we will run over them because we are used to going against a tough defense and the bills  cant match up. 

3 hours ago, Mikeslumina said:

Listened to a video on betting.I do not gamble but listen to get what people think.  They said burrow should have followed rules and made bills forfeit. He then said that’s what you get for not following rules? 

never heard this before? 

Burrow should have made them forfeit?  Burrow is in charge now?  Damn.  Didn't know they let Taylor go. 

I'm not listening to that crap, but if they said that they are a couple of morons.

3 hours ago, stryker57 said:

one thing to consider, we have played that ravens defense last 2 weeks, so i am sure either the offense  will be sore and stiff from 2 solid fights...  , or we will run over them because we are used to going against a tough defense and the bills  cant match up. 

BUF defense is solid. Not overwhelming on outside rush, but pretty good in the middle. MIA couldn’t run on them, so doubtful the Bengals can do much better. 

3 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

BUF defense is solid. Not overwhelming on outside rush, but pretty good in the middle. MIA couldn’t run on them, so doubtful the Bengals can do much better. 

Outside rush is where we are weak, even with Scharping I like our inside enough to hold up. It's the tackles that worry me.

16 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Outside rush is where we are weak, even with Scharping I like our inside enough to hold up. It's the tackles that worry me.

The biggest concern I have…is still the consistent inability to run the ball. They simply have to be better—this game especially 

55 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

If you figure out why the NFL did this, I will soon be contacting you for tips on locating rare earth metals. 

Only thing I can think of is ZT agreeing to call off the game when they were told to warm up again.  But of course, that never happened, but if it did that's what the rules say so it's no one's fault. But it didn't. :ninja:

24 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

The biggest concern I have…is still the consistent inability to run the ball. They simply have to be better—this game especially 

The run game has been kinda shit for a long time.  For the most part it hasn't mattered.

9 hours ago, BengalBacker said:

Can you guys take it to private messages?

Just sayin'

"They're playing without any linemen." -- Eric Weddle

So, are they literally using only six men on offense, without any linemen, or does he just mean that they will be playing the five worst linemen in the history of the league, none of which a team could ever make a Super Bowl while having them play, which contributes to their 0% change of winning? 0% is an incredibly low chance, by the way. If accurate, it nearly makes it pointless to play the game. Is Weddle the smartest football analyst ever? Is there any chance he could be wrong? Has he got a sore ass because his former team lost to the Bengals on consecutive weekends to finish the season? Or is he just being a troll for TV?

5 hours ago, stryker57 said:

Run over...

On every play until its over.

Bengal way now...

2 minutes ago, Mikeslumina said:

Hoping refs don’t throw flags on our line . They want that game in Atlanta with chiefs bills. Carman worries me false starting missing block in crowd noise. We have seen him at guard and at tackle is even scarier out there on island.

I'm not sure they are going to leave him on an island, he had Perine move from the right side to the left side to help pick up pass rushers last week when Williams went down. I expect they might do that on plays that are not overloaded to one side this week too.

I am concerned about the false starts though, especially on the road with it being loud. If we can get up early and stay up that should help with the crowd noise. Big if though.

Inside Information from Sources Close to the Source

Rodger GODdell has cancelled the Bengals v Unpaid Bills playoff game.

Instead, there will be a coin flip to determine who will shuffle out of Buffalo.

A 1936 Buffalo nickel will be used.

Tails: Buffalo wins.

Heads: Buffalo moves on to the Chiefs.

BOOM.

:ninja::ninja:

Gotta admit all this negative talk in the media about our depleted line, and how awesome the Bills are, and how glorious the Bills/Chiefs game in ATL will be is all starting to get into my head...in a negative way.  In JB we trust, but still more concerned/nervous than not at this point.  I need to keep reading/re-reading Clapton's posts to get me out of this funk.

1 hour ago, esjbh2 said:

Gotta admit all this negative talk in the media about our depleted line, and how awesome the Bills are, and how glorious the Bills/Chiefs game in ATL will be is all starting to get into my head...in a negative way.  In JB we trust, but still more concerned/nervous than not at this point.  I need to keep reading/re-reading Clapton's posts to get me out of this funk.

Me too man, making me very uneasy. Exhibit A below:

1 hour ago, Griever said:

Me too man, making me very uneasy. Exhibit A below:

I'd be so tempted as ZT to write an open letter to Goodell asking him if he wants the team to just ship him a box of jerseys. He could hang them on 22 tackling dummies and save the players a pointless trip.

Selling tickets for a matchup that's supposedly still to be determined is fucking ridiculous. And people here are acting like it's crazy to think games might be fixed. Explain that shit then?

Archived