Buffalo (Divisional Playoff) Week

7 minutes ago, IKOTA said:

You can keep it wherever you’d like!  You can even sell yours and market it as ‘only tried out by owner, no further use’

But you don’t have to get a sex change to fix a face. Simple plastic surgery will suffice. Unless you think we live in a patriarchal society where white men are all oppressors and keep women subjugated and want to show your solidarity. By all means…

Do I use you or your "lady" friend as a reference?

13 hours ago, BengalBuck said:

Jai Alia disappeared after being busted for being fixed in the 80s/90s. It IS indeed illegal to represent a game or activity as chance, but it's actually rigged in some way. There were even game shows back in the 50s and 60s that were cancelled for being crooked too. 

I had totally forgotten about that sport. If my youth (early 70's) I had a copy of the Guiness Book of World Records and I think that sport was in there for being the 'fastest", I think it was the apeed of the ball but could be wrong.

I guess it was as 'real' as Roller Derby. 

1 hour ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

I had totally forgotten about that sport. If my youth (early 70's) I had a copy of the Guiness Book of World Records and I think that sport was in there for being the 'fastest", I think it was the apeed of the ball but could be wrong.

I guess it was as 'real' as Roller Derby. 

Weird-assed game. I saw a match way back when in Florida. Never could understand it. Throwing a ball against a wall, and watch everyone run into each other chasing the ricochet. I do remember the place was packed to the gills--and everyone betting on it like a horse race. There were "teams" but I always had the impression you could bet on the individual players too. 

The History and Return of Jai Alai | The Art of Manliness

4 hours ago, Jungletiger said:

I think it should be known, any and all confidence Bill's fans have in that they can beat us has little to do with Josh Allen.  The reasoning is they believe their defense is on par with the Raven's defense.  Now, we all don't like the purple people, but I can respect that they are far and away better than the Bill's defense.  So since the Ravens played us hard they think they can beat us... smh

Pretty funny when we were soundly beating the snot out of them at last meeting. They were straight getting pummeled.

Then one of their players literally died on the field so they got to keep home field advantage anyway. 

7 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Pretty funny when we were soundly beating the snot out of them at last meeting. They were straight getting pummeled.

Then one of their players literally died on the field so they got to keep home field advantage anyway. 

Yep. The Bills could've done the whole league a big solid and just forfeited that game, but they didn't. AFC seeding and home field advantages were thrown into disarray, and now their 8 game win streak gets home field advantage, while our 9 game win streak goes on the road. The only barometer for a clearcut winner of home field advantage is our head to head matchup. We were stomping them. Their player's devastating collapse caused the games cancellation, and they get home field? How the f*ck is that fair? Neutral field, or a coin toss should be WORST case scenario for us.

Archived