WEEK 1: @ BROWNS (GameDey thread)

Have to remember they use this game as a preseason game, they hope to win and don't care if they lose. Its a proven model and works really well. If you think Joe Burrow will play this badly throughout the year I think you are wrong. 

It rained. 

Browns D is good

We found out Watson isn't good. He looked terrible again. 

I have no doubt we are good. I don't know how good. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

Have to remember they use this game as a preseason game, they hope to win and don't care if they lose. Its a proven model and works really well. If you think Joe Burrow will play this badly throughout the year I think you are wrong. 

It rained. 

Browns D is good

We found out Watson isn't good. He looked terrible again. 

I have no doubt we are good. I don't know how good. 

Watson played in the same bad conditions and  outplayed Burrow.  Simple fact. 

• Like 2

Today could have been much worse in thousands of ways. 

You could have had a Burrow ruptured achilles, Chase slipping on the field and tearing an ACL, lose a starting OL like Cleveland did for the season, etc etc. 

The game was ugly and the offense was pathetic in terrible weather. But this in no way mean this team can't still win the Super Bowl. 50% of the league will be 0-1 after this weekend. 

• Upvote 1

Browns games are always like this in Cleveland. We will be fine, but I still hate how crappy we played. It was like the team just didn't want to play in the rain. Oh well.. I" turned it off at half and glad I did. Came back to look if we were close and when I saw 24-3 I sighed then went back outside to work. 

• Like 1